Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

Wow that picture angle is terrible! I will pretend I didnt see it and wait for better pictures. They CANT look as bas as they do in that particular picture.

Wow that picture angle is terrible! I will pretend I didnt see it and wait for better pictures. They CANT look as bas as they do in that particular picture.

9 pages and no one knows these arent coming out for men?
laugh.gif
only GS sizes people

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

laugh.gif
only GS sizes people

I saw that too lol... I was gonna pass anyway

im not really interested in these but I haven't seen anything that they are only GS.  The link on the previous page just states the pics are for GS, not that only GS is being made.  Plus the link on the first page shows a $150 price tag and FF for a full size run.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

laugh.gif
only GS sizes people

I saw that too lol... I was gonna pass anyway

im not really interested in these but I haven't seen anything that they are only GS.  The link on the previous page just states the pics are for GS, not that only GS is being made.  Plus the link on the first page shows a $150 price tag and FF for a full size run.

^ Well played.

Fact of the matter is, most early pictures of the actual shoe turn out to be in GS size.

Anyway, men's or not these are much better then the first CG IIIs.

^ Well played.

Fact of the matter is, most early pictures of the actual shoe turn out to be in GS size.

Anyway, men's or not these are much better then the first CG IIIs.

Idk where people got that these are GS only but the first picture we seen was clearly a mens size. Notice the 5 lace holes instead of the 4 in three GS shoe. Than again those were just scans... Who knows

Idk where people got that these are GS only but the first picture we seen was clearly a mens size. Notice the 5 lace holes instead of the 4 in three GS shoe. Than again those were just scans... Who knows

not trying to be negative but these are just as ugly as i thought they were going to be.

it will be interesting to see how a retro+ colorway will sell with all of the OG colorways set to release.

not trying to be negative but these are just as ugly as i thought they were going to be.

it will be interesting to see how a retro+ colorway will sell with all of the OG colorways set to release.

Back
Top Bottom