Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

Not too sure how I feel about that Shiny-Black Midsole..

That's the MAIN reason why I sold my BHM III's.

Originally Posted by krunkskrilla

sneak geeks review. part of me really likes them, the other part of me is like w t f?

I know how you feel, part of me is like, 
eyes.gif
, then another part of me is 
pimp.gif

Especially with these pics I saw on ebay........

144bsk9.jpg

2lazsdg.jpg

vo34zs.jpg

ev4apj.jpg

6qxw8k.jpg

f3t5le.jpg

Originally Posted by krunkskrilla

sneak geeks review. part of me really likes them, the other part of me is like w t f?

I know how you feel, part of me is like, 
eyes.gif
, then another part of me is 
pimp.gif

Especially with these pics I saw on ebay........

144bsk9.jpg

2lazsdg.jpg

vo34zs.jpg

ev4apj.jpg

6qxw8k.jpg

f3t5le.jpg

Shiny midsole aside i might double up on them, i get more compliments on my 3s than any other jordan i own

Shiny midsole aside i might double up on them, i get more compliments on my 3s than any other jordan i own

what is it with all this damn contrast stitching? i liked these at first glance and not they're starting to look off to me.
it doesn't flow smoothly with some contrast here and some shiny there. seems like someone forgot their deadline and just whipped it up last minute.
like doing homework right before class. looks like some of the monkeys on jb's design team are the procrastinating type.

what is it with all this damn contrast stitching? i liked these at first glance and not they're starting to look off to me.
it doesn't flow smoothly with some contrast here and some shiny there. seems like someone forgot their deadline and just whipped it up last minute.
like doing homework right before class. looks like some of the monkeys on jb's design team are the procrastinating type.

I predict opinions will change come release day. These shoes are pretty sick IMO and I'm surprised so many are not really too sure about them. When it comes to Jordan's I stick mostly to the white based shoes but there's something about these that I really like. They almost, at least to me look like a true modern version of the III's if that makes any sense. A few more on feet pictures would be cool to see if anyone that already has them might what to share.

I predict opinions will change come release day. These shoes are pretty sick IMO and I'm surprised so many are not really too sure about them. When it comes to Jordan's I stick mostly to the white based shoes but there's something about these that I really like. They almost, at least to me look like a true modern version of the III's if that makes any sense. A few more on feet pictures would be cool to see if anyone that already has them might what to share.

Originally Posted by Josh311

I think they're ok

But when I look at them I'm thinking, damn that sole is glossy, these are probably going to crack like crazy.

and then $150 for these as a retro+ colorway
30t6p3b.gif

I think they're ok

But when I look at them I'm thinking, damn that sole is glossy, these are probably going to crack like crazy.

30t6p3b.gif

at first glane they look good but that white outsole/bottom kills it for me everytime. super easy pass

at first glane they look good but that white outsole/bottom kills it for me everytime. super easy pass

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I think they're ok

30t6p3b.gif

I didn't even think about the cracking on these. Hopefully it isn't too bad, but if it is I could see it being pretty ugly especially if the the paint starts chipping and falling off. I have a pair of the true blue's and can't bring myself to actually wearing them based off of the III's track record of cracking. I had a brand new pair of Air Max 90's crack on the first wear and I've been bitter about that ever since and they didn't cost nearly as much as these will.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I think they're ok

30t6p3b.gif

I didn't even think about the cracking on these. Hopefully it isn't too bad, but if it is I could see it being pretty ugly especially if the the paint starts chipping and falling off. I have a pair of the true blue's and can't bring myself to actually wearing them based off of the III's track record of cracking. I had a brand new pair of Air Max 90's crack on the first wear and I've been bitter about that ever since and they didn't cost nearly as much as these will.

Back
Top Bottom