Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

Buns...and they look like some fakeys...$%$ is "stealthy" about white laces?? Or white soles for that matter...I'm hoping these drop on February 30th...

Buns...and they look like some fakeys...$%$ is "stealthy" about white laces?? Or white soles for that matter...I'm hoping these drop on February 30th...

sick.gif

Trash for a lil more you can get the cool grey 3s which are so much better

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

www.StayFresh2Death.com type niketalk for a discount

Trash for a lil more you can get the cool grey 3s which are so much better

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

www.StayFresh2Death.com type niketalk for a discount

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

Originally Posted by magc840

Will have to see these in person. If the white/cements sat, big possibility these will too. Unless, of course, JB puts a "limited" label on these, then everyone will go ham on these like they're the greatest CW of the III's ever.

Def agree 110%
LOL prolly true.  I like them though. 

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

Originally Posted by magc840

Will have to see these in person. If the white/cements sat, big possibility these will too. Unless, of course, JB puts a "limited" label on these, then everyone will go ham on these like they're the greatest CW of the III's ever.

Def agree 110%
LOL prolly true.  I like them though. 

Back
Top Bottom