Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

for hoop maybe..
those white soles are eh..
eyes.gif

these will sell better than the cements, only because we love the cememnts but this colorway is for todays youth and they will eat it up, thats what i think is gunna happen

these will sell better than the cements, only because we love the cememnts but this colorway is for todays youth and they will eat it up, thats what i think is gunna happen

As of right now they ok, although the cool grey 3's from 07 are better. I just wanna see more pics and see them in person before I make my final decision.

As of right now they ok, although the cool grey 3's from 07 are better. I just wanna see more pics and see them in person before I make my final decision.

These are gonna fly off the shelves.

Stealth/grey/black/ will always be a must have for many.

and I have the cool grey 3s... This stock picture looks way better than the cool grey 3s. I was never able to figure out why they used citrus as an accent. They try too hard sometimes.

These are gonna fly off the shelves.

Stealth/grey/black/ will always be a must have for many.

and I have the cool grey 3s... This stock picture looks way better than the cool grey 3s. I was never able to figure out why they used citrus as an accent. They try too hard sometimes.

I really dislike the shoe for now. I need to see them in person; I hope they don't ruin my favorite shoe!
30t6p3b.gif

I really dislike the shoe for now. I need to see them in person; I hope they don't ruin my favorite shoe!
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom