Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

reminds me of these...lets see if this changes minds
grin.gif

eminem-aj2.jpg

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

ya all regret passing on this trust me,, you will!!!

I like these, but passing on these is what's going to land me a second pair of black cements.  I won't be regretting +%%.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

These are on swoosh now for $90, still dno if thats cheap enough to cop
laugh.gif
nope

if they ever go near $50 id cop just to wear to the gym in the winter.

Got me a pair but switched out the white laces for red laces. I was gonna try medium grey but I figured that there's enough grey in the shoe.

they look good with both laces especially the black thats what i want to do with mine if i get a pair i saw em last week and today and didnt realize the black paint goes all the way around how the true blue used to back in the day.

Originally Posted by mjisgod

Got me a pair but switched out the white laces for red laces. I was gonna try medium grey but I figured that there's enough grey in the shoe.
This shoe has three shades of grey, with medium grey being the least used grey. Could you try it and post pics?
When i decide 2 cop, im using medium grey laces

i saw them today for the first time on someones feet, they didn't look too bad but i still would not purchase it unless its for a low.. low price.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by Joee1024

Got mine
a2626386588ceed5890aff77d7052e0b6ee60545_r.jpg
Now THIS actually has me seriously considering pulling the trigger.  Can we get some more lace-swapped pics from you or anyone else?

THIS PIC sealed the deal for me.  the black laces are just what these needed! got a size 7y at pys

i have to admit the stealths look better with black laces. funny how a small change can make a big difference. still not a must cop for me...until it hits the outlet rack.

Hopefully the masses think like most here in this post. I'm normally a OG colorway fiend, but I saw these Sunday, put em on my feet, and it was immediate love
smile.gif
However, I'll be watching the outlets/sales racks for a 2nd pair!!
Joee1024 nice lace swap pic, I may do the same.

Back
Top Bottom