Air Jordan III Blueprints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarded as Money's favorite pair, the Air Jordan III was Tinker's first model deisgned for the Jordan shoe line.

A few years back, these blueprints of the AJ 3 heel tab and lace holes accompanied JB items like t-shirts (and such?)

I believe fellow NT'er, JD3772000 posted these around that time.

Question to y'all: WHERE CAN I GET THESE?!?! Don't care so much about the shirt as I do the blueprints. They would make great posters for framing in the crib.

air-jordan-iii-3-revolution-1987-sketch-2.jpg

air-jordan-iii-3-revolution-1987-sketch-3.jpg
air-jordan-iii-3-revolution-1987-sketch-4.jpg
air-jordan-iii-3-revolution-1987-sketch-5.jpg
air-jordan-iii-3-revolution-1987-sketch-6.jpg
air-jordan-iii-3-revolution-1987-sketch-7.jpg

^ Wouldn't even know what to search for....

If any of y'all got extra's lying around and want to make some money, get at me.

i dont think this was a thing where multiples were produced....looks like a 1 and only type thing...

its prolly an NTer whos got it tho...

hope u can get it tho bro...good luck

Originally Posted by ardeedas

^ Wouldn't even know what to search for....

If any of y'all got extra's lying around and want to make some money, get at me.

thinkin 2 exact thing....

Originally Posted by MrWavez

i dont think this was a thing where multiples were produced....looks like a 1 and only type thing...

its prolly an NTer whos got it tho...

hope u can get it tho bro...good luck
nah it was produced....sorta like a QS type of item, it  was the wrapping paper that came with a shirt, and the odd part was it came in this sorta mini-silver sb box type of packaging.....i think i passed on it too lol, it was selling for about 60$ or so when it released if i remember correctly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom