Air Jordan III Blueprints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you guys still interested in the Blueprints? I have an original and I may make HQ screen prints of it if people are still interested. Let me know..
Definitely! I'm an engineer so I would love to frame this in my office.  Hook it up Timmy!

OK Guys sorry it took a few but the prints are done. I must say they were worth the wait...

VVV       this is the original tissue paper version(VERY RARE)

VVVV   These are close ups of the Prints

I saw a demand on here for the artwork and decided to do a print for the NT peeps.. Im only making 100 of them and they are first come first serve. Size is 12.5X19.. I used a heavy white French paper with speckled finish and printed on an Epson with high quality Claria photo inks for these..The quality is amazing i must say. I have pictures of the prints if you are interested in taking a look. Price is $40. shipped in a tube and all for safe travel. They will look great framed and I know you will be very happy with the quality. They wont last long. Let me know if your interested. I can be reached at [email protected]

** We can work out a deal with multiples also

Support your local Artists

Thx

Last edited:
eek.gif

OK Guys sorry it took a few but the prints are done. I must say they were worth the wait...

I saw a demand on here for the artwork and decided to do a print for the NT peeps.. Im only making 100 of them and they are first come first serve. Size is 12.5X19.. I used a heavy white French paper with speckled finish and printed on an Epson with high quality Claria photo inks for these..The quality is amazing i must say. I have pictures of the prints if you are interested in taking a look. Price is $40. shipped in a tube and all for safe travel. They will look great framed and I know you will be very happy with the quality. They wont last long. Let me know if your interested. I can be reached at [email protected]

Thx
Going to get one and frame this artwork in my office.  Will post later once done with Frame.

Thx
I was wondering do you have anything like this for the 14s, 12s, or 13s?

I was wondering do you have anything like this for the 14s, 12s, or 13s?
I dont man Im very sorry, by that timeframe all of this work was prob computer based....This was orig hand drawn which gives it a lot of character.. If you like 3s I would jump on it, there is a lot of history in this print..an they are moving steady.

Think this is pretty cool but will def. take the blueprints of the xiv's if it exists, good idea tho man get ur hustle on

OK SO WE ALL KNOW ITS NOT BUYING, SELLING, TRADING OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFED SECTION BUT ITS OBVIOUSLY GOING ON IN HERE.

THE DAMAGE IS ALREADY DONE SO INSTEAD OF BANNING/ISSUING INFRACTIONS, I WILL SIMPLY CLOSE THE THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom