black-cement-2018-air-jordan-3-2.jpg
black-cement-2018-air-jordan-3-2.jpg
black-cement-2018-air-jordan-3-1.jpg
black-cement-2018-air-jordan-3-3.jpg
black-cement-2018-air-jordan-3-6.jpg
black-cement-2018-air-jordan-3-5.jpg
black-cement-2018-air-jordan-3-7.jpg
black-cement-2018-air-jordan-3-4.jpg
Can we not still post UAs after we’ve seen pics of the retail pairs?

Hope the 2018 BC3's fit like the WC88's from a few years back. The last TB3's were tight as hell and felt like bricks on my feet

Hope the 2018 BC3's fit like the WC88's from a few years back. The last TB3's were tight as hell and felt like bricks on my feet
yeah, 3's always ran big on me. However, the last TB3's killed my toes when I went a half size down per my usual jordan 3 sizing lol

Those UA have that tall look the ogs had like a real high top shoe not that stubby look the rereleases have.

TB3 fit weird or me. They feel like skateboarding vans or something but I had to get a bigger size because my toes didnt fit right. They are awesome for casual wear to me love slipping in and out of them. Id hate to hoop in them. Although I have similar sentiments to all 3s maybe less extreme then the last tb3.

If those are UA, the quality on them in terms of stitching details and shape is fantastic. I'm pretty good at identifying fakes, but those would get me; at least in the pics.

Funny how fakes got the EP height and EP in general basically down pat now when just not long ago they had EP covering the entire toe and garbage *** print

:smh:

Guys remember we’re not allowed to talk about how the UAs are arguably better. In fact we aren’t allowed to have an intelligent discussion about UAs at all, even when no one is promoting their sale.

This is a rehash of a conversation from a few pages back (which got deleted) where the majority preferred the fakes.

What’s your reason other than them being UA’s. If jb released the same images you’d be pumped.
I wouldn’t, I’ve stated many times that the new pair simply doesn’t bother me that much; some pairs won’t even have a high toe box and EP. I’ve also stated that i don’t really like the OG like that. That UA looks bad to me, the cuts, stitching, and detail is really off. Add in the leather quality looks as bad as a fake would. The tongue may be smaller and less revealing of the liner, but it looks cheap. I think the only reason others like the UA is because of the toe box which i concede is lower, but that’s it.

Last edited:
Now you know.. if your pair is perfect you have fakes.

Also, can we please stop bringing up "limited" no one ever said these were limited EVEN AFTER the JB limited shoes in 2018 thing. Stop gassing it.

Being an old fella at 38, I feel like Ive come a long way to wear a fake shoe. Ive worn the real ones since around 1987. Ive seen a side by side view of a fake zebra yeezy compared to a real one and couldn't tell them apart. The fake companies have a better quality control than the legit..lol. They working too hard to get them perfect. Its a shame though

Back
Top Bottom