What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Nike "expert" on the Nike+ app is telling me the release date for these is currently unknown....hmm...

Dalitso, I haven't seen that SN in awhile..

Q_UNC4.JPG

I've ordered about 15 pairs from kickscrew, 0 issues other than slow shipping speed.
Would like to hear from anyone who actually had problems themselves to chime in, not just speculative hearsay. And if you search the threads on kicks crew, there is lots of positive reviews or people who are asking about them with no actual firsthand knowledge.
THiS^^^^^^^ I have ordered several pairs from KC. They are definitely legit. My pairs even came in double boxed and wrapped in a thick (construction paper type) paper.

They only have odd scattered sizes of Jams left and the WC4's just restocked. I'm still trusting them until something definitive comes out about them selling fakes. IThe only thing I found with a search about kicks-crew across NT was one dude referring to some Chinese New Year 12's as being "effy" because one shoe had inconsistent quality with the other pair (which is probably due to poor Jordan QC). Another guy ordered some Halloween AM90's and said one pair was tried on. Have you actually ordered from Kicks-Crew and been sold fakes? Every time they're brought up you seem to go on long winded diatribe with no real evidence to support your argument. I have ordered Gym Red 1's and Year of the Snake Kobe 8's and both pairs were legit. I ended up selling the Gym Red 1's to another NT member and sent 15-20 detailed photos and everything checked out as being authentic.

It’s a video about some Flue Game 12s on YouTube that the guy got a retro card with his pair. He edited the video and took KicksCrew name drops out. Flu Games didn’t come with a retro card, and the one they gave didn’t even match the card that came with the masters. It’s tons of evidence, you dudes just blind to the facts

Is WC3 the "Tinker NRG"?

Then again Pinoe said Black KAWS restock would happen in December.

Back
Top Bottom