What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
What do yall think the fit will be on these BC3s? I got size 9.5 in BC3s from Black Friday 2011 and those were absolutely perfect fit for me. But definitely 2017 it felt like sizing was all over the place I found myself variating a lot between size 9 and 9.5 in Nikes and Nike basketball retros, but the most recent Jordan reference I would have is the size 9 2016 Space Jams I got on re-stock this past December. Do y'all think these will run bigger than the 2011 version? Anybody who has a size 9 in those 2016 Space James what are y'all planning on getting for these 3s size 9 or 9.5?

My brother copped and let me know they were up on SNKRS. I went there and they only had a 10 (need a 10.5 and they sold out).

I’ll just wait for the RD

lol, i think that was just the early access pairs, they still are gonna drop others on the release date.

This quick surprise drop is just gonna fuel more hype for these when they release next month. Like they needed more damn hype

I don't know how I got through when I saw the Kicksdeals tweet, but I guess the SNKRS gods were with me today.

a friend of mine actually told me about these dropping at 7:30 earlier today. i completely spaced until he text me the got em page. was still able to log on and cop at 7:33

Love this. Nike's energy tonight has been FLAMES.

I bet they'll ship tomorrow too. Cant wait

Back
Top Bottom