• True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Had to take this pic.
Screenshot_20180130-094155.png

How does the BC3 compare to the WC3 88?

Dude, today you can officially file, if you file to get your return by direct deposit, you get it in 15 days.

The IRS didn't establish a set schedule this year, but they did release a statement estimating that their current processing times should have returns-by-direct deposit in accounts in 17 days. Either way, I also don't think enough people are going to file in the next three days in order to have any sort of an affect on release day...its kind of a stretch to make that claim for a February 17th release date. This also assumes the government doesn't have another shutdown on February 8th...

The IRS didn't establish a set schedule this year, but they did release a statement estimating that their current processing times should have returns-by-direct deposit in accounts in 17 days. Either way, I also don't think enough people are going to file in the next three days in order to have any sort of an affect on release day...its kind of a stretch to make that claim for a February 17th release date. This also assumes the government doesn't have another shutdown on February 8th...
I don't care.

this has been a real test of patience
but it’s gonna feel sweet copping a few pairs at retail with ease

I have no idea why some of you are paying over retail already

Come release day these are gonna be $20 over retail on Facebook groups IMO

I personally sold YZY doubles just to get these early. Its not that much more than retail and I have them 2 weeks early! Being in Australia, who knows how many we will get here anyway.

Idk why but I'm stressing about this release lmao, I just want one. I think the fact that I'm seeing ppl get their pairs making me nervous about a potential L.

3 pairs arriving tomorrow from Nike.
I don’t think I’ve ever had a shoe this early.
I copped the 82’s, 96’s, and stingrays early too, but I don’t think they arrived more than 2 weeks b4 release day.

Back
Top Bottom