What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
^^^^That is what I am saying. Just on NT alone, I feel like a lot of people copped. I wonder how much was initially released.

6CAC87AE-AE4B-4E59-B15D-C0999CCBBBA2.jpeg
We here :evil:
ezgif.com-resize-8.gif

8811958A-20B6-4189-B4FC-1F20156E1697.jpeg
4D9B7BAA-3D8B-4DA7-A0A3-92D283267932.jpeg
This opinion could be because I was so disgusted with the ‘11 pairs peeling and sent them back, but these ‘18s are incredible to me. Lining feels plush, that properly done midsole without the finger nail polish coating, I am as far from disappointed as you can be. ‘11s can go to the dump

(Pardon the weak pic, but I’m not waking this 6 month old up!)

Last edited:
View attachment 2049866 This opinion could be because I was so disgusted with the ‘11 pairs peeling and sent them back, but these ‘18s are incredible to me. Lining feels plush, that properly done midsole without the finger nail polish coating, I am as far from disappointed as you can be. ‘11s can go to the dump

(Pardon the weak pic, but I’m not waking this 6 month old up!)
Obviously I had some extreme bad luck with my left shoe lmao but the overall quality is extremely nice. The leather and everything is nice. My right shoe is absolutely perfect.

I could be falling for the hype, but the BC3 just looks more "mature", the TB3s...kind of kiddy.

I could be falling for the hype, but the BC3 just looks more "mature", the TB3s...kind of kiddy.

I mean...that red tongue liner (yes IK the OGs had a red tongue liner as well) and plasticy leather just makes them look funny in the light. I prefer my '11 TB3s

Added to the fact that well, they're white. You have to dress them down a bit. The BC3 has more overall wearability.

what was wrong with the most recent TB3 release? I still have mine in the closet and never wore them. Seems like everyone is disappointed in them

They just have really cheap leather is all. Nothing more, and they seem OD narrow.

Remember the '12 Blk/Red IVs? How those ran .5 small? The '16 TBIIIs fit similarly narrow.

The '11 True Blues fit TTS and had better leather. Aside from the Jumpman branding, they better than the '16 release.

Back
Top Bottom