What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
is kicks crew legit? they have preorders up for a decent price but not sure if it's an authentic place

My 01s :frown:
20180211_203340.jpg

Yes they are authentic, numerous people have purchased from them including myself.
How well do they package their orders? Thinking about preordering as well but coming all the way from HK I’m afraid it’s gonna get damaged during shipping.

How well do they package their orders? Thinking about preordering as well but coming all the way from HK I’m afraid it’s gonna get damaged during shipping.
Ordered over 20 pairs. All double boxed and wrapped in packaging paper. Never had an issue.

ya went to check out and saw $40 for shipping lol. Minus whale just buy off of stockx if I strike out.

Code paypalkc for free shipping

I haven’t been into J’s like I use to since 09 but every now and then I pop out when I see a pair I like.
So let me get this straight. These black and cement joints, will i be able to walk into a footlocker/champs/w.e and cop at ease? Or is it some new age raffle nonsense that I will have to deal with?

welp, just preordered from kickscrew for $220. thanks to solecitor solecitor for the free shipping code. Made it a no brainer for me at that point. ~$5 premium since california tax would have brought me to about $215 at retail stores.
I just preordered too. Im from California and my final amount is $210, how come yours came out to $220?

Thanks solecitor solecitor for the code.

Last edited by a moderator:
That free shipping for kicks crew is everything! Question is do you think that price will stay the same after Rd? I don’t mind waiting, probably won’t wear them for a while anyway. But it would be nice to at least have them in hand. Decisions...decisions...

That free shipping for kicks crew is everything! Question is do you think that price will stay the same after Rd? I don’t mind waiting, probably won’t wear them for a while anyway. But it would be nice to at least have them in hand. Decisions...decisions...
Dont take chances, its a hot release. You cant beat retail price for these tbh.

Back
Top Bottom