What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
both gr cem IV 2016 and blk metallic V 2016 were easy to cop on snkrs. high amounts or lowered demands or no app issues

It’s really a shame they doing fcfs for a sneaker of this magnitude :smh:.

Whats da point of having da 3 foot apps? I love having da luxury of getting to da mall before 3pm to pick up my kicks. Now I gotta wake up all early to make sure I secure a pair.

It’s really a shame they doing fcfs for a sneaker of this magnitude :smh:.

Whats da point of having da 3 foot apps? I love having da luxury of getting to da mall before 3pm to pick up my kicks. Now I gotta wake up all early to make sure I secure a pair.

They wanna bring that feeling back

got a snkrs reserve

for the Free Throw 3’s...in NYC...4 hours away

1306949828_getting_in_the_car_like_a_boss.gif

:smh: I swear it’s depressing that they are doing this in 2018. It really hurts me to see them go back to FCFS after solving that problem. The mere thought of having to stand in a line early in the morning is sickening. Pre 2011 style stone age camp outs? In 2018? :stoneface: :smh:

Gotta build that hype again.... they made it to easy and everyone was copping kids dont like that we need the blog sites and buzz of campouts and people feeling the FOMO

Gotta build that hype again.... they made it to easy and everyone was copping kids dont like that we need the blog sites and buzz of campouts and people feeling the FOMO

its sick because there will be at least one person who will die or at least get stabbed shot over line confrontation because of this move.

Huh? Snkrs sent me a “chance” to reserve a pair to pick up tomorrow, I didn’t enter any raffles and I’m not accepting the reserve
Think the way you said it was confusing. Did you actually hit reserve now and get the reservations or just get the notification for the chance to reserve?

Think the way you said it was confusing. Did you actually hit reserve now and get the reservations or just get the notification for the chance to reserve?

Chance to buy, never signed up for anything, it just popped up on my snkrs app

At one of my malls, Champs and FTL are literally across the way from each other, that might be an interesting spectacle to see as far as the FCFS lines go. If I don't cop via one of the 4 hard ticket raffles I entered, or on SNKRS, I may roll out a little before noon to see if I can come up on someones pair that wasn't picked up. I haven't had much luck with footsites and don't plan to bother with them this time around either.

Back
Top Bottom