What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Like i am truly shocked this is going on.
Jordan brand is doing this on purpose i swear lol making all these ftl change from FCFS to apps and all this. Hype builder and guaranteed to have alot of people pissed off tomorrow.

“Your size has sold out choose another size”
“Sold out”

Story of my life with size 13
When all else fails I go with a slim sock and hit the 12! Lol on some not all. Depends if tts. Some of my 11s are 12s and they fit snug but not hurting the feet. But if it's a 4, I can only wear them a few hrs and I'm done.

“Your size has sold out choose another size”
“Sold out”

Story of my life with size 13

I thought I was going to get the L, but I got the W in size 13. I will hold the 3s up tomorrow for all the size 13 L’s

This is my fourth time doing this app ****. 3-1. Only L were the Space Jams but at that time I only had a 1 min headstart.

Jordan brand is doing this on purpose i swear lol making all these ftl change from FCFS to apps and all this. Hype builder and guaranteed to have alot of people pissed off tomorrow.

i’m shocked i won royals last year

Went 4/4 with 10 mins on all, but I only need two, so I declined the other two. :nthat:

Lemme ask y’all a question. I went to my local FNL on Monday to reserve two pairs of these. While I was there, I asked the manager how they were planning on releasing the Gold Toes. She said they weren’t getting them. Found out a few days ago that they held a raffle. I was tight when I found out. I’m not gonna pick up the pairs I reserved at FNL on Monday, because I felt like she did me dirty. Am I being petty?

Most FNL locations didn't know they were getting a shipment for the 1s. But then again, when I used to work at FTL, we would know weeks before hand but not the exact number.
So my assumption is that they knew they were getting pairs, but there is always a possibility that they don't for some reason, so they don't do raffles or guarantee pairs until they come in. My FNL got them in on Weds., and I was able to reserve over the phone that same morning.

Went to a nearby FTL to check in and get the extra 1 min headstart. The store had no beacon. I asked 2 employees for the code and neither of them had a clue what app I was talking about.

Get home and see a notification on my phone that my countdown is cancelled. I call FTL customer care and the lady says BC3 is only available in LA.

I give up!

Went to a nearby FTL to check in and get the extra 1 min headstart. The store had no beacon. I asked 2 employees for the code and neither of them had a clue what app I was talking about.

Get home and see a notification on my phone that my countdown is cancelled. I call FTL customer care and the lady says BC3 is only available in LA.

I give up!

Dios mio! That ain't eeem right.

Good luck to the 8PM (EST) Waitlist squad.......'cuz that's when the foot apps will start doing reservation selection again for the amount of "canceled reservations" allotted from the previous initial hits.

Lemme ask y’all a question. I went to my local FNL on Monday to reserve two pairs of these. While I was there, I asked the manager how they were planning on releasing the Gold Toes. She said they weren’t getting them. Found out a few days ago that they held a raffle. I was tight when I found out. I’m not gonna pick up the pairs I reserved at FNL on Monday, because I felt like she did me dirty. Am I being petty?

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Jordan brand has a hand in how the stores release the shoes? the App is GOAT

when I picked up the gold 1's today I overheard the manager say they actually wanted to do FCFS for the III's and told corporate but they forced everyone to do the app apparently

screw FCFS on anything nice/decent

I had a brain fart as to what was reserved for me but I confirmed quickly. I had intention not to confirm it. Gonna be my first strike if it's counted, oh well

I give up!

That **** is a Greek tragedy B. May the Sneaker Gods come through for you tomorrow.

If you're in NYC and caught an L on the apps, I suggest going to 34th Street early tomorrow to the flagship FTL. They get a lot of shoes.
arent they gonna make you wait on a line,

people with reserves pick up with no line

Back
Top Bottom