What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Every spot I call is talking about some raffle nonsense...is there any store I can walk in and just buy em? It wasn’t like this in 2005 smh

Get there at 2-230P est

They release pairs that ppl didnt pick up at 3

I didn't expect to take an "L" at FA with a 10 min head start. I'm hoping hoarders will unload on GOAT and I can cop for retail.

Just got off one waitlisted in footlocker!
Perfect, got FTA and FTL in a waking distance.

Reason why I passed on the champs

I'm going early to pick up my reserved pairs. I'm not expecting these employees to be able to keep their records straight on these reservations. It's possible I'm being paranoid, but I'm not resting easy until I have them on feet.

W at champs for a size 13

Waitlisted at FTL and them bamn 30 mins later they send me confirmation for a size 13! Dont lose hope on them waitlists!

I don’t think anybody needs to be worried. These are everywhere. Dare I say it might even sit at some places. Now the white cement 3s with the NA that’s a different story.

Missed on free throw lines, both ovos, both golf 3s.... but went 4/5 on gold toes and 10/10 on app raffles and 6/6 local raffles (FNL and SP) for BC3s.
Turned all the BC3s back into wild except for a double double for me and the lady. I have to say, this has been too stressful of a week.

Not to get too serious, but me losing my s*** a few times over shoes and raffles with whats going on down in Florida and elsewhere around the world on a daily basis, certainly makes me feel like a huge loser in hindsight. Glad to see everyone catching shoes and Ws all over NT, go spread some of that love into your friends and families lives this weekend and tell them what they mean to you. It's a lot better to have busted shoes than busted relationships.

On another note, I've worn my BC3 about 4-5 good wears over last two weeks, and I'm prob wearing them tomorrow to pick up my others.
Super excited these are readily available, not gonna be the guy who says they're easy, but with some focus and direction.... they're to be had for all.

Im not planning on picking up, lol hit too many. But yea ill just not confirm rather than take the time to cancel each one if theres no penalty.

I wouldnt confirm a pair i dont plan on picking up i just wanted to see if it was worth the time to cancel. Prob not

Would literally take like 2 seconds to tap “no thanks” lol.

Just saying.

I don’t think anybody needs to be worried. These are everywhere. Dare I say it might even sit at some places. Now the white cement 3s with the NA that’s a different story.

People always say that but it's rarely the case for a city like Los Angeles. It's even worse since it's All-Star weekend. I'm probably gonna have to go the Europe route like I did with the Aqua 8s a few years ago.

I'm going early to pick up my reserved pairs. I'm not expecting these employees to be able to keep their records straight on these reservations. It's possible I'm being paranoid, but I'm not resting easy until I have them on feet.
Same here, getting there a little before 10am.

I wasn't even aware there was a decline/cancel button

I only enter for **** I want so I always confirm.

Is there anywhere I can check on END to see if I won?

Got a charge from END but may have been blocked by Chase. I confirmed the charge so not sure what happens.

Any screen i can check on END? No email confirmation from them.

If God exists Air Money will get 1 pair off the waitlist!!!! Gawwwwwdddd!

EikxqP.gif

All Ls for me including a 10 minute headstart at FTA. I hate being in LA sometimes. On the other hand I'll be going to 747 tomorrow lol so I supposed it's not too bad in the end. And I also just copped Yeezy 500s and won a pair of BAPE Dames from SNS. Can't be upset even if I end up having to pay resell for these.

Back
Top Bottom