• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
blown-away.gif

went by local fnl after work too see if they had any unclaimed pairs in my size and they have 4 frs and 3 unclaimed pairs in my size. I live in a small town with only a fnl and ftl in our mall. they usually only get 2 pairs of every size. I don' understand why they couldn't hold a pair for me but I'll be there when they open and hopefully I can get the best pair. havnt been this excited for a pair of kicks since wc4s

Finish Line at Baybrook
Shiekh at Galleria
Shiekh at memorial city

That's as far as I know when I did my raffle/app check-in hunt this past week

Oh ok so is Shiek at Memorial City opening early? Is it raffle and then FCFS? Or is it all FCFS? Sorry just want to lock down a pair if possible. Thanks for the help you can message me that would be helpful.

site links not listed yet:

US
Citygear in app only
Blends 9 am PST
DSG
Kith
NBAstore
Sesinko
Thedarkside
Trophyroomstore
UBIQ
Undefeated
Unknwn 9 am EST
WishATL

Europe
Back-door
Bouncewear
Footasylum
Footpatrol
Size?
Soleheaven

Good luck for those trying in under 40 minutes and tomorrow in the am.

Too tired to try and finish the list:lol:

If you purchase the shoes at the store through the app. Do you have to have the employee scan your vip bar code in order to get the points or will it automatically put them on there after the purchase?

If you purchase the shoes at the store through the app. Do you have to have the employee scan your vip bar code in order to get the points or will it automatically put them on there after the purchase?
They can do that, or enter your phone number or vip number manually.

Random question but how does StockX work?

I put in a bid at the asking price and the expiration date was yesterday but nothing happened?

Does anyone know what I need to do?

Back
Top Bottom