What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
kinda easy online. At least for me. Snkrs hit quick, DTLR, and Ruvilla. Gonna cancel the Snkrs since Ruvilla and DTLR no tax for me

E1A49756-35A6-4698-BAA9-3A55CD7AC43F.png
**** u ruvilla

Nike/SNKRS will be fake sellout since people will return the poor quality pairs to nike and Keep the pairs they purchase from FTL/Champs/FTA for building up dollars/points in the app for future hype purchases ie yeezys

So I see I CC charge from SNKRS, but got the error processing your payment. No Got Em or purchased on the app. Safe to say I will get a refund huh.

see this is why you aint get your pair

god was like “see i know this ***** be talking greasy about me ima let this ***** ride on an L and let everyone else hit happy sadderday *****!”
:lol: i got a lot more hate on him that got nothing to do with snkrs. i never copped a 11.5 from an american site since 2016

FNL is not sold out
they are either showing full size run or sold out. te mobile site said sold out then the desktop put me on FSR but add to cart button stalling. then i went back to mobile and got an 11 but no confirm so i dunno whats going to happen im done.

Back
Top Bottom