What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
1st pair I used my rewards so I got them under retail. 2nd I payed full price. 3rd pair i got off snkrs while waiting in line for my boys pair (I’m opping him for retail). I ended up paying $10 for, since my homegirl gave me a gift card for Xmas. Even scooped my homegirl a pair. All in all if he throws me a lil something for scooping and dropping them off I got 2 under retail plus a free pair. Not a bad morning.

These are a little more more narrow than the 2011s btw but tts shouldn’t kill you. Keeping the pairs with the lowest cut EP lol.

Attachments

• EEA7BBFF-50B3-4FA4-AE39-2FA09F689E6C.png
    EEA7BBFF-50B3-4FA4-AE39-2FA09F689E6C.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 16
I posted in this thread, don't listen to anybody especially on here. Do what you have to do, apps, get up early, don't get comfortable. Sometimes these fugazi dudes on here spread that Fake News in the hopes of having less people show up. I had a pair reserved and I still got up early.
This. Treat every release you really want (GR or not) as a limited release.

Last edited by a moderator:
This release was weird. Seemed like it was going to be a big GR leading up to today and people will cop with ease but then a lot of online retailers sold out within the first hour and people missed out.
Very hyped shoe with big stock numbers does not equate to it being a GR. Anyone who really tried shouldn't have had an issue, though of course it varies by situation.

Terrible job on the paint around the air bubble. Elephant print not right. Brushmark on midsole.Would return immediately. 7/10 quality.
Thought about it picking up my second pair. They still look great flawed imo. As long as they are authentic

I posted in this thread, don't listen to anybody especially on here. Do what you have to do, apps, get up early, don't get comfortable. Sometimes these fugazi dudes on here spread that Fake News in the hopes of having less people show up. I had a pair reserved and I still got up early.

lesson learned cats are trolling sometimes

Got my pair 2 weeks ago papi

Wish I could down vote you :smh:

Got my 11.5 on SNKRS though.

Super happy I was waiting for my barber to open went up the block for better reception and got through on my work iPhone but my personal Galaxy S8 wasn't getting good reception :smh:

Was pending when I checked back after I saw fools saying they got through it said got em :D

And I also got my first solo win in Fornite last night so I'm good.

Happy, but still hating :D

Back
Top Bottom