What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Nike need to get these apps together as it shouldn't take this long to confirm orders although mine went thru.

If it's not in your orders on NDC that means it's an L... Trying to get a discount code on chat right now... Gonna hit up jimmy jazz next to me to see if they have any in stock.

Did they charge your PayPal or refund the amount already?

Does the purchase have to be confirmed on the reserve app while you're in store? Being told it'll be updated later...

All my reservations failed on all 3 foot brand apps. Tried to get 10.5 from pretty much SNKRS, NDC, FTL, FTA, Eastbay, FNL, etc. Either the page timed out or in SNKRS case, I hit the $200 button on the app and had my payment ready, but it gave me a message saying they couldn't process my payment. So I wasted time fiddling with that and I had to leave the house in a half hour. Life got in the way of sneakers, but hey, it's what's important these days. A couple homies offered an oop when they were able to secure an extra 10.5. I'll just stick to finding older stuff on eBay rather than go through all this for a new release GR. I guess I was just real unlucky today on my own for some reason.

Those waiting on SNKRS confirmations, just be patient. Order confirmations can take up to a few hours. If you got a pending charge, then most likely you good. One time it took SNKRS/Nike 6 hours to send me a confirmation email.
And you don’t have to wait for an email confirmation. Just go to your nike+ account and it’ll say confirm or not. Or “in progress” and “preparing to ship”

This might be a dumb question but do you get penalized for not picking up on an app reservation (FTL, FTA, Champs) like you'll be disqualified for other releases? debating on whether or not to drive the 20 miles to pick this pair up.

No hit on snkrs ...smfh

Man i was for sure SNKRS would come thru at least 1 time.

I do not miss buying shoes, woke me up out of my good sleep. Only bought 2 pairs since begin of last yr. ASW tho i knew this was gonna happem

Well i thought i struck out on SNKRS since i got the sold out message after 20ish min waiting in line. Came up on FTL and got thru

Well ..... Literally just got a notification from SNKRS with an order confirmed. :lol: what!?

I’m taking solace that my card was charged. If Nike hands me the sneaky L I’ll gladly take my 20% and go hunt for these since they’re everywhere. Not pressed. I was wearing BC3’s yesterday :lol:

Anyone near Chicago Ridge Champs in IL I just told them to release my pair of 10.5. Picked up a pair closer to home.

Nike just hand delivered me a carefully but well thought out giftwrapped L via the Nike chat regarding my attempted order that I was charged for but never received confirmation on.

Jumped on right at 10 and the price popped up, and that was super easy to get my size 11s!!
Screenshot_20180217-100744.png

All my reservations failed on all 3 foot brand apps. Tried to get 10.5 from pretty much SNKRS, NDC, FTL, FTA, Eastbay, FNL, etc. Either the page timed out or in SNKRS case, I hit the $200 button on the app and had my payment ready, but it gave me a message saying they couldn't process my payment. So I wasted time fiddling with that and I had to leave the house in a half hour. Life got in the way of sneakers, but hey, it's what's important these days. A couple homies offered an oop when they were able to secure an extra 10.5. I'll just stick to finding older stuff on eBay rather than go through all this for a new release GR. I guess I was just real unlucky today on my own for some reason.

That's how I feel. I most cop older releases. The hype for all this new stuff isn't worth my time but I really wanted those 3's. I still don't understand how I couldn't get a pair off Snkrs app after I made the purchase through my paypal. No email, no confirmation, not even the money taken out of my account to be processed. Just weird. I'm pissed I didn't get my pair but I won't lose sleep over it.

Those waiting on SNKRS confirmations, just be patient. Order confirmations can take up to a few hours. If you got a pending charge, then most likely you good. One time it took SNKRS/Nike 6 hours to send me a confirmation email.
Yeah but ndc order history is empty and the live chat said it didn't go thru

Waited in line at DSG, they seriously only got like 1 or 2 pairs of 11.5 and 12. Dude handing out the tickets had a stack of all the other sizes. I was like 12th in line. SMH!

Just got a notification from champs app that my "reservation is ready to pick up" yesterday it said I was not selected. Why you trolling me champs !!!

Back
Top Bottom