What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
rock the 2011s more. thata what im gna do.

When I got my 2016 white cement 4s, I turned my 2012s into beaters. They went from crispy to dirty af now. I still wear them almost everyday. 3s and 4s are so easy to wear. Probably do the same with the BC3s when I'm in my 40s and they re-release them for the billionth time several years from now. LOL

In and out of snkrs no problem. Clearly y'all didn't want them enough if you couldn't cop
Easiest sneaker pickup in a long time

Open your Nike+ App or sNKRS app and see what the Inbox says
Screenshot_2018-02-17-13-07-41.png

Screenshot_2018-02-17-13-07-45.png

When I got my 2016 white cement 4s, I turned my 2012s into beaters. They went from crispy to dirty af now. I still wear them almost everyday. 3s and 4s are so easy to wear. Probably do the same with the BC3s when I'm in my 40s and they re-release them for the billionth time several years from now. LOL
lol i think I unDS's my 2012s in 2016

My SNKRS order finally confirmed. I got the "purchased" screen then went to "sold out" but I had a pending PayPal charge. Nothing in orders anywhere .And finally just now its showing in orders. Be patient.

SNKRS confirmation rolling out. Be patient:nthat: Call Nike if your GC wasn’t applied, they can change your payment method.

Attachments

• 4E9D14E0-CF32-4AD9-AD9C-0FECEF4793E7.png
    4E9D14E0-CF32-4AD9-AD9C-0FECEF4793E7.png
    531.9 KB · Views: 24
Keepin my 2011 pair in rotation. They’re at the perfect level of worn but still fresh. 2018’s may get a quick on feet for a day real soon while the weather is nice but I’ll put them up and wait for remastered BC4’s and remastered 3m tongue fire red’s. My 2012 of BC4’s and CDP 3m tongue fire red’s are at the same “beater” point as my 2011 BC3’s. My double up is essentially replacing my older retro version with the newer one. Spending money on shoes you already have. The NT way.

If you think u copped on snkrs app but haven't got confirmation, hit nike uo. My order didnt go through.
That’s the thing, a bunch of orders that had some combination of no “PURCHASED”, a charge, or no confirmation just went through. Nike CS doesn’t know bc they’ve been telling people that it hadn’t worked.

I’ve never heard of Nike not fulfilling an order. ...until this weekend

My local hibbets had 1 in each size...they always come through...very surprised how nice are....Imma beat em down like gary holt would have in 88

Back
Top Bottom