• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
IMG_0076.JPG

It's just gonna be just like my shoe but black, Same shape, same leather texture

If I had some photoshop time I'd do a mock up

Not even worried about it just need 2 to 3 pairs

Doubt JB switches anything up on a GR this big

IMG_0076.JPG

It's just gonna be just like my shoe but black, Same shape, same leather texture

If I had some photoshop time I'd do a mock up

Not even worried about it just need 2 to 3 pairs

Doubt JB switches anything up on a GR this big
Totally agree.

The 3s look way better in gs than men’s sizes these days. I’ll grab a pair of these cause they’re black/cements and they’re branded correctly, but I hope they fix the shape (and quality) of the men’s sized 3s soon.

That means
The leather will be hard plastic

And the elephant print mudguard will be having a lot of issues

Shape will most likely be just like the true blue. I don’t expect shape changes on the 3 or 4 until they cut production down in 2018. Who knows, JB did change the 7s shape midway through 2015

Can’t wait for these glad their coming with nike air. Prey everybody passes like the true blue 3s and I can get them for below retail

Reactions: PJS
Gs looks just like it should, a kids shoe.

Nike/JB better get this shoe right for the adults if they're worried about their reputation so much. And I'm looking directly at the elephant print and tongue liner.

They can make new shapes and molds all day long with new garbage Jordan Trueflights and Jordan Reacharounds but I'm supposed to accept that they can't alter the BC3 because its so mass produced??? *****. That's precisely why they should. They know these are going to sell out, why would they miss an opportunity to spread the word that Jordan Brand isn't playing around anymore, it's 4th quarter of the Finals time.

GIVE US THE REAL 3s. FFS

Where is that killer instinct?

Last edited:
They have to make lots of profits off of Jordan Trueflights, dubzeros and spizikes:lol: so these products should be flawless

Hare 7 and Bordeaux. Hare has the shape 7s had since 2011. Bordeaux started back with the OG like shape.

The only thing they changed on the 2015 Bordeaux's shape, was the ankle collar, and the color of the midsole. They also gave them they're new, and improved steel toe boot toe box, just like on the 2014-present 6's. The newer 11's, 4's, have that horrendous toe box, also.

The bordeauxs have a wider tongue where the laces are. And I didn't get this steel toe boots cut you mentioned. It's pretty streamlined to me.

Well I sold my CDPs in hopes of getting a 2015 Hare retro because "OG shape is OG" talk, but if there's no difference, I made a bad decision.

Well I sold my CDPs in hopes of getting a 2015 Hare retro because "OG shape is OG" talk, but if there's no difference, I made a bad decision.
Google them, too much to explain but in short 7s shape changed in 2002, then in 2011, then in 2015. 2015 is closest to OG. The 3 and 4 have been some of the worst mold changes tho.

Back
Top Bottom