What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
some of these releases reinforce the idea that copping sneakers from nike these days is a competition of some sort

Had to work so relied on my girl to grab a pair off snkrs. She has never used it before :lol:. She got on right at 9 and the 13 sold out my preferred size but she tried for a 12 right after and secured the pair. Her bday present to me. Hopefully they don't fit too tight. I have 2 other 3s in a 12 and just can't wear forcefields with them. Can anybody confirm if they fit like the tb3s? Or more like the ftl's. Thanks.

862F1548-16A7-43A4-977B-60240BF8DF84.jpeg
Probably not!
No dashiki?

Oqium.com pair came out to $230 shipped not bad for this morning L .... who ever needs a pair better hop on it ✋(Pause) immediately

Only in size.
Completely different form between 7M & 7Y
7Ms are the same as any other men’s size while the 7Y is built with the GS form (less padding, different materials.)

So that's why the price is different. I was buying the motorsport 4's for my nephew and Nike was sold out. The nike rep told me a men's 7 and grade school 7 were the same. When l asked her about the price difference she couldn't give me a clear answer. Ended up taking him to Jimmy Jazz to try on a men's 7 fit was perfect bought them.

New user here and I need some help. I picked up my pair from FTL and the left shoe has this mark on the toe box. Is there anything I can use to fix that? I really don’t wanna return this pair. :sick:
That looks like the leather was rubbed with sandpaper, bruv...

Back
Top Bottom