What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
dang. im tempted to cop another pair off them euro sites... I dont wanna risk not having a double and FNL canceled one of my orders...... HELP!

I guess im in the minority, but Ive never understood the appeal of this shoe and colorway. Can someone who loves these explain it to me?

I hope do not talk to your mother like that with that mouth :lol: (not srs)

XQT90uR.gif

tenor.gif

fQRZHc6.gif

I bought these mainly bc i felt i was “supposed to have em”, and as a result, i feel absolutely NOTHING.

They’re exactly how they look n pics. Can say without reservation that i fed into the hype. NA on the back of these is cool n all but in my heart of hearts, it was most certainly not worth my 200.

Normally when i cop a new pair, on RD mind you, i feel something. Cant explain it its just something. And when it comes to these, i just really dont give a damn. What makes it worse is, i have the CDP III’s which have BARELY been worn and i STILL took the bait. I essentially paid 2 bux for a plastic heel tab that says NA.

Starting to think im getting too old for this kinda dumb s***.

Taking back the footlocker pair SMH B grades or fakes I knew something was off with the employee should have checked them first. Even the smell was off anyway size 10 going back to footlocker in Arden mall. Tend to forget how shady it is in sac mall

Patiently waiting on sns to deliver the bc3s to join these cats.
9A27B2A2-A186-4B9E-B4C9-FEDF330D1273.jpeg
I have to say I don’t feel as bad anymore ween I heard the quality of free throw Line 3s are same as BC3.

Grats for getting one off designed grails, I like the Swoosh. I talked to a fam returning BC3s today, he took W on free throw Line 3s.

I always sees these dudes do cool jump shots on IG, and figured these 3s would make a good shoe for that. It end up being quite hard though and I kept jumping above the frame, but finally captured what I think is a nice one. I'm sure the people driving buy where thinking I was some sort of weird dbag, but it is what we do :rofl:

IMG_20180217_180604_484.jpg

I spoke to another employee who wasn’t there in the morning and explained the situation. He began reiterating what they told me in the morning, saying that it was the manager’s decision. I explained to him that all of these other FTL were accepting it because the shoes weren’t QS. He called both employees who were there in the morning. The girl hid in the back, the other dude came out and processed the transaction for me. He also told me that the certificate could be used again for the $10 but I don’t think that’s true, I pretty sure that certificate is one time usage. Seems like the Flushing FTL is full of Alternative Facts. I thanked him and the other employee for coming through in the end. Going forward I think I might just stick with QCM.

So they tried to argue against your gift card a second time with the “managers discretion” tactic. Hate those types of employees that can’t make decisions on their own.

I bought these mainly bc i felt i was “supposed to have em”, and as a result, i feel absolutely NOTHING.

They’re exactly how they look n pics. Can say without reservation that i fed into the hype. NA on the back of these is cool n all but in my heart of hearts, it was most certainly not worth my 200.

Normally when i cop a new pair, on RD mind you, i feel something. Cant explain it its just something. And when it comes to these, i just really dont give a damn. What makes it worse is, i have the CDP III’s which have BARELY been worn and i STILL took the bait. I essentially paid 2 bux for a plastic heel tab that says NA.

I feel where you're coming from. If you didn't have "That Feeling", you shouldn't have bought them.

It happens and I understand.

So why even type all of this

Sounding wild bitter for no reason. Just stop wasting money on sneakers. I actually felt regret buying these cause I wear boots 5 days a week but i made peace with it since I love these sneakers.

I'm really failing to understand the mindset of these resellers today. I'm seeing people trying to flip these for 230.... You couldn't have left that there for someone who really wanted the shoe ? You'e not making any profit making 30 dollars :smh:

After tax they make even less. If they're on eBay even less money.
Now if you factor in that many get the shoes at a discount, that's where the money's made.

I'm really failing to understand the mindset of these resellers today. I'm seeing people trying to flip these for 230.... You couldn't have left that there for someone who really wanted the shoe ? You'e not making any profit making 30 dollars :smh:
Dude. I see that all the time to buy a shoe and make 30 dollars in it makes no sense how hard up do you have to be to go Through all that trouble to make 30 dollars. Thinking some one has a bad habit just saying

ECC2D556-74B9-4DC5-B22E-3603D6F33031.gif

Dude. I see that all the time to buy a shoe and make 30 dollars in it makes no sense how hard up do you have to be to go Through all that trouble to make 30 dollars. Thinking some one has a bad habit just saying
I had 3 pair sold 1 for retail cause some people thought it was fcfs I'm not going thru the trouble to make an extra buck off these.

So my thoughts on the 2018s:
Definitely way better than 2011s. Not gonna reiterate what's already been said compared to the 2011s but compared to the 2001s, they're pretty good in comparison. The leather is just as soft but the 2001's tumbled leather looks a little more natural. The elephant print is a little thinner than the 2001s. The heel tab is what stands out the most in terms of differences. 2018 tab is more narrow and longer and the AIR print is thinner than the 2001s. Pretty happy overall with this shoe, but my elephant print on one shoe is higher than the other. I wouldn't have noticed this if y'all didn't point it out on this thread... It's not gonna bother me much because I'ma be wearing it and I'm not too OCD about things like that. Only noticeable if you look for it. My 2001s are in really good condition. Walked around the house in them today after not using them for a while and seems to hold up pretty well. Midsole is firm and not soft so I'm sure it won't crumble as of now. The heel tab however started to form this white residue. Dunno why but I just wiped it off even tho some is still on the tab as you can see in the pic of the heel tabs. The A on one pair chipped off so I'm kinda scared that it'll just end up cracking soon. I can always do a pulltab swap tho. Anyways here's a couple of pics of my 2001s (left and top pair in pics) and the 2018s (right and bottom in pics).
20180217_171841.jpg
20180217_171715.jpg
20180217_172058.jpg
20180217_172122.jpg
20180217_172129.jpg

Back
Top Bottom