What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I really don't understand the hate for the 2016 TB3's. Quality is on par if not better than '11,'09 and '01's. Then you get OG branding on this colorway for the first time in 29 years.

Im sure the majority of the gripe comes from people being conditioned to seeing the shoe completely blue and the red liner on the tongue being visible makes people feel uncomfortable. Like they don't know how to feel :lol:

Nobody wants make the cubs' jersey, combo with these so they all suffer with not knowing how to wear the sneaker and form a dislike for them.

All that to say, '16 TB3's are the best retro of TB's and BC's will follow, whenever this new retro drops

2016 tb3 arent on par with the 2001, thats for sure, 01 were definitely softer. I have/had both. If 01 had NA and color paint block on the midsole, they would be :smokin like the01 blk cement was for that time 2001

Last edited by a moderator:
Leather softness does not equate to quality, never has, never will.
depends Lon the shoe, dress shoes need to be hard, but basketball shoes which should be flexible and not stiff should have softer leather. Comfortable athletic shoes over stiff athletic shoes any day.

these are my favorite pair so ya double up is a must...i still got my 2011 DS but when these drop i will flip my 2011 to flight club

Christmas present from my girl...
View media item 2279995
She knows it's my favorite shoe - just wish she helped me find a pair so she didn't have to resort to Flight Club! But the surprise was nice, and the thought behind it was incredible...

Now that I have a DS 2011 pair - I'm eager as hell for these to drop so I can keep these on ice and beat the snot of the 2017's - everyday shoe type of beating. 2011's cracked to hell, I'm just thankful JB has good quality materials and the soles actually hold up - don't care too much about overall shape arguments or minor differences from OG, I just hope the EP is low and thin.

On the downside, really surprised FC didn't list these as conditional...
View media item 2280000

Christmas present from my girl...

She knows it's my favorite shoe - just wish she helped me find a pair so she didn't have to resort to Flight Club! But the surprise was nice, and the thought behind it was incredible...

Now that I have a DS 2011 pair - I'm eager as hell for these to drop so I can keep these on ice and beat the snot of the 2017's - everyday shoe type of beating. 2011's cracked to hell, I'm just thankful JB has good quality materials and the soles actually hold up - don't care too much about overall shape arguments or minor differences from OG, I just hope the EP is low and thin.

On the downside, really surprised FC didn't list these as conditional...
You have a wonderful partner willing to spend and go out of her way to get these for you.  Cherish that and her!  Enjoy the shoes fam

After hearing g about these dropping I really wanna return my true blues. But I'll wait for full confirmation

Want Want Want... but with much better quality control than the True Blue. Is that too much to ask?
eyes.gif

Need these seen a beat up repainted pair go for $250 at Wheaton Mall smh those that been to that mall know which store I'm talking about

Back
Top Bottom