What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Just got my snkrs pair in. I got a hangtag but no chain....Just thrown in box :lol: also check this out
20180221_133052.jpg

Obviously the machine that painted these has no idea how great mj was :lol:

Cu7Os-8WEAA0z3n.jpg

The FNL restocks come from actual stores, the ones found in your local malls.
The “Sold Out Pairs” were from FNL warehouse from their HQ in Indianapolis.
So, once they sell out FNL will let their stores sell as much as they can until Tuesday night. The following morning FNL will “restock” & orders will be fulfilled from actual stores. Which are usually pairs that were tried on, returned for QC issues or sizes that didn’t fit when people got home. So, yes. Local FNL stores should be sold out ‘cause corporate has everyone’s inventory on hand. Each store is expected to fulfill those orders at once. Also, the reason it shows that stores “have them in stock” is because their inventory won’t adjust until tonight.
This Confirms my theory when I was in the Champs store when the UPS delivery came in with the Black Cement 3's. 2 pairs looked jacked up, 1 pair was untouched. Factory Laced. The 2 pairs jacked up, 1 was clearly tried on, the other one looked like atmos air max. HUGE Elephant print on the toe and sides. Huge sole seperation , glue marks. etc.. Luckily they had received 3 pairs of 9.5. The Champs associate was kind enough to look at all 3. He wanted me to be happy. The 3rd pair had to been from a store that just didn't move inventory by Sunday. So I lucked out and it was a really good pair, equal to my clean pair that I got from Finishline on Saturday morning Guranteed reserve.

Lol used to be in the same boat as you but downsized so much to the point I only keep my essentials for rocking. Otherwise, would just cop a pair off resell once you beat up the current pair if I had that much inventory like you lol

Yuuup. My thoughts. I scored two and copped from FTL to get to VIP status but let them go. I still have CDPs that I only wore like 3 times lol. So keeping more than 1 on top of 100 pairs is pointless for me. To add fuel to the fire.. I work M-Friday in a suite.

Received my pair from Kix-files yesterday and it did not include a hang tag. Is this a sign of a fake or does Jordan Brand just forget to include them in some shoes? I checked with other websites to see if my shoes were fake and they appear to be authentic with the correct box and everything. Any help is appreciated.
Lol see everyone....legit pairs won’t be missing a thing ....

Just got my snkrs pair in. I got a hangtag but no chain....Just thrown in box :lol: also check this out
20180221_133052.jpg

Obviously the machine that painted these has no idea how great mj was :lol:
That is unfortunate and at least you got a hang tag. Mine didnt come with one at all and I am heated haha

I'll take a non factory laced/tried on pair any day right now, after seeing my SNRKS pair I got in today with a piece of the elephant print chewed off....anything will do over this lol. Got another pair from the Hibbett restock yesterday coming in later this week... not sure if they ship from a warehouse or individual store but im assuming any pair is really uphill from here lol.

so apparently age dont mean a thing. you can still be a fool and post like youre dumb as a bag of rocks.

Received my pair from Kix-files yesterday and it did not include a hang tag. Is this a sign of a fake or does Jordan Brand just forget to include them in some shoes? I checked with other websites to see if my shoes were fake and they appear to be authentic with the correct box and everything. Any help is appreciated.:smile:

B grade....

just kidding :lol:

or maybe not 0]

Just got my order cancelled :frown::smh:
I missed the restock too :frown::smh:
Where else can I get these? :smh:8)

Received my pair from Kix-files yesterday and it did not include a hang tag. Is this a sign of a fake or does Jordan Brand just forget to include them in some shoes? I checked with other websites to see if my shoes were fake and they appear to be authentic with the correct box and everything. Any help is appreciated.:smile:

I'm gonna think positive for you and assume they are real. They look good, feel comfortable and durable, came with nice laces, etc. Now tell us what else would make you suspicious that they are fakes besides the missing hang tag. If you can't find anything, then you they are legit.

I'm gonna think positive for you and assume they are real. They look good, feel comfortable and durable, came with nice laces, etc. Now tell us what else would make you suspicious that they are fakes besides the missing hang tag. If you can't find anything, then you they are legit.

according to an oldhead on here....if theyre jacked up looking theyre B-grades. becasue everyone knows that NDC, FTL, SNKRS, FTA etc all sell perfect pairs. there have never ever been jacked up pairs sold by those retailers.

Got my snkrs pair in ....everything looks flawless at first glance so I know u can't see any flaws on my feet.

I did check for double perforations, the pointy heel, and the one shoe more tumbled than the other ...and thank God none of that goin on.

Oh and it did include the chain and hang tag on the shoe.

They forgot to put your hang tag not the end of the world in the LeBron 15 thread dude got a size 12 and 14 from the LeBron watch and they came straight from Nike so someone in the warehouse made a mistake. Like I said before made in china not Italy.

wheres your hibberts email conf for that 10.5 pair that you magically ordered earlier today when it said not available for all the sizes? still waiting.
What this ? Didn’t realize you’re still riding my d... let me know if I didn’t upload this is my first time posting a pic here

Could someone answer this for me because I’m seeing a lot of these posts, and maybe I’m just old school and times have changed ....
WHY ON EARTH would you purchase your pair from kix-files, kicks crews, BSTN, toaboa, cheapjordans.com or whatever non authorized dealer ON A GR???
There are plenty of pairs on authorized dealer sites, stores etc in the US. The way I’ve always thought was that buying from any of those not authorized dealers 99% means you’re getting fakes or bgrades ...again maybe times have changed. But you’re not even getting you pairs early , actually after than people who purchased in the US- people posting that their fake pairs are stuck in Hong Kong at customs etc....but why are you even going that route!??
Are you not able to wake up at 10am on a saturday and click purchase on SNKRS and go back to bed? It boggles my mind....
Are you atleast paying less? Again it a GR , mass produced, I didn’t even try AT all and got 2 pairs in 2 days from legit US sites(SNKRS and Hibbetts). And when I say I want trying that’s no BS, i wouldn’t have minded saying the $, stopped buying Jordan’s a coupe years ago, but figured I’ll give it a shot and if I get a pair that’s awesome.
I don’t understand all these shady purchases especially on a GR ....
Dunce of the day

wheres your hibberts email conf for that 10.5 pair that you magically ordered earlier today when it said not available for all the sizes? still waiting.
Good luck with your pair from Sir-kicks-a lot or cheapjordans.com or whatever they’re still plentiful here stateside . I would be contacting the shipper to refuse the packages on any other pairs from those weirdo overseas sites

Back
Top Bottom