What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Best case scenario you get the shoes and the refund. The thing that bugs me is that they can see the tracking number and see it hasn't been delivered. It's was their idea to have the app notify us when our item or items are delivered.
I just don't understand why did NIKE decide to ship it thru DHL and DHL have to drop off to USPS. Once DHL mis-shipped to Phoenix...it's all over. Called DHL and they don't know what's going on too. Oh well, money saved...hopefully I'll be able to get the Tinker 3.

did not realize my smile would cause such a raucous.

upload_2018-2-22_13-59-21.png

I just don't understand why did NIKE decide to ship it thru DHL and DHL have to drop off to USPS. Once DHL mis-shipped to Phoenix...it's all over. Called DHL and they don't know what's going on too. Oh well, money saved...hopefully I'll be able to get the Tinker 3.

Did they give you a reason on why they decided to ship it that way?

NIKE AND DHL

tumblr_oto92e8YgQ1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

My pair and my wife (no pics) pair from DSG are flawless. I can't remember having a bad experience at DSG. The in-store pick up helps a lot.

been out for delivery out here in la since like 8am, hopefully i actually get them since you guys said the box comes with a freaking jumpman on the side... man i hate living in the hood lol

Do these fit tts? :pimp:

Maaaaaaan...I got my first pair from NDC today and these...fit...PERFECT.

It's like they truly perfected the sizing. A lot of my older 3s ('11 TB, Stealths, 88s, Jokers) fit TTS if not a bit "loose." I remember hearing of a lot of guys sizing DOWN on those. Then the True Blues came and my size 14 felt like a 13 with all the padding and insoles. Way too snug.

Not to mention my excitement when I went over my pair and they were pristine. Low elephant print, matching leather, just mmmm...a good feeling. And I still have another pair coming. Glad I didn't (or wasn't able to) go through with a size 15. Would have been wasted money.

it all depends on how you like ur kicks to fit. if you got wide feet I went up half a size and I had alittle bit of wiggle room on the top of my foot.

Mixed my pairs from SNS and Footaction, so that the toe leather was the same. They came tumbled + smoother, for each pair. So now I have the 2 tumbleds together and the 2 smoother toes together.

Haven't been this excited for a pair of J's in a while. Been on a mostly Adidas kick for a couple years, but these make me smile :smile:D) more than any other pair of shoes I have right now. Can't wait to wear them, but its currently snowing like crazy in CO.

So I managed to grab 3 pairs. I will only be keeping 2 as this pair pictured below has some serious uneven cement print on the back. I don’t think I’m being too picky as these are $265 Canadian....if I ended up keeping these I’ll probably just use this pair at the gym. I’ve had every rendition of these except for the 1988 pair. A little upset at first but I’m happy I was to get a couple pairs with ease.

33A19491-14D9-453B-8158-94367ED39E97.jpeg

F1A2115B-D1D9-41A6-9321-C41F35C2879C.jpeg

0AC80046-52CC-499F-8C32-D57C537396E3.jpeg

So I managed to grab 3 pairs. I will only be keeping 2 as this pair pictured below has some serious uneven cement print on the back. I don’t think I’m being too picky as these are $265 Canadian....if I ended up keeping these I’ll probably just use this pair at the gym. I’ve had every rendition of these except for the 1988 pair. A little upset at first but I’m happy I was to get a couple pairs with ease.

33A19491-14D9-453B-8158-94367ED39E97.jpeg

F1A2115B-D1D9-41A6-9321-C41F35C2879C.jpeg

0AC80046-52CC-499F-8C32-D57C537396E3.jpeg
my god that is pretty mad

Back
Top Bottom