What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Guys I'm gonna cave. These shoes are just too nice, I need another pair of these. Question: since I'm going to pay resell anyways, is the quality better on these or the 2011 version?

I see a lot of folks posting pics of their KF pair. Any one actually have anything good to say about KC? My pair got delayed in transit. My SNKRS pair has been a let down.

Kickscrew was pretty good for me. I ordered on February 12th and it arrived on February 16th, they even declared the shoes were $50 so I wouldn't get hit with duties

20180223_175746.jpg
20180223_175719.jpg

First thing i said when i saw all 3 pears was GIGGITY!!!!! Yes!All my pears are in...i got lucky. One pair has a bit of a precrease on the toeboxes...but the other 2 are on POINT! No perforated holes misaligned, no ep chewed corners , nike tags are there....Gucci! im sooo happy. I know i went over board but they will all be worn or one to my boy. He struck out and is growing thristier by the day for these....seeing all these pairs coming in has me in a great mood. I know the rules so i didnt post any pics showing multiples of same sizes ...etc etc...

Wore these all day today and they’re pretty comfy. Only complaint is they kind of make noise when walking, like the leather is breaking in or something.

Kickscrew was pretty good for me. I ordered on February 12th and it arrived on February 16th, they even declared the shoes were $50 so I wouldn't get hit with duties
you don't get hit with duties any more for anything below $800. It's something that was changed pretty recently.

Got my kix files pair today. It has the messed up tongues and the different looking leathers on each shoe. Out of 4 pairs, my SNKRS and Footaction pairs are the best. So those are the ones I keep.

337A8630-BBC3-463F-9857-37D9DED6BDFC.jpeg
6B1080AA-5BC0-4DA4-A36E-7CA3F06A0FE7.jpeg
56FCE419-4686-48E0-B7D9-FA406B10A092.jpeg
94904374-D754-4E04-B6C0-C202649497EC.jpeg
737D6073-2A87-48F1-8DF6-3A5CBB95C2E4.jpeg
With the 3 fam

Should have never got rid of my True Blue’s...
Literally wore my 2011 pair to the ground, & was excited to cop again with the NA treatment, but my pair came out so bad quality wise. Went back to exchange but they didn’t have my size, it was during the time everyone was having quality issues. Literally had to dive through pairs to find the perfect ones but it just wasn’t worth the hassle.
Even if I cop now, there isn’t a guarantee I’ll get a “good” pair. Definitely a pair I need to purchase with no flaws besides the usual glue, paint, etc... my pair had the chopped up EP & the size ran tight!

Should have never got rid of my True Blue’s...
Literally wore my 2011 pair to the ground, & was excited to cop again with the NA treatment, but my pair came out so bad quality wise. Went back to exchange but they didn’t have my size, it was during the time everyone was having quality issues. Literally had to dive through pairs to find the perfect ones but it just wasn’t worth the hassle.
Even if I cop now, there isn’t a guarantee I’ll get a “good” pair. Definitely a pair I need to purchase with no flaws besides the usual glue, paint, etc... my pair had the chopped up EP & the size ran tight!
TB3's is just so dope.
michael-jordan-air-jordan-3-true-blue.jpg

Just got my pair from Undefeated. The hangtag is at the bottom of the box and no chain?

That happen to anyone else?

woah, the EP cut on the BC vs. the TB and '88 is noticeably different. I didn't think it was like that until i saw the pic

Back
Top Bottom