What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
are they always the same? pretty sure i've had shoes straight from nike with different dates

theyre not always the same. left and right shoes get produced at different times alotta the times so there will be diff dates. not a reliable sign of anything wrong or a fake.

theyre not always the same. left and right shoes get produced at different times alotta the times so there will be diff dates. not a reliable sign of anything wrong or a fake.
mine from nike has different date too..tho 1 day apart

IMG_20180227_133453.jpg IMG_20180227_152013.jpg
So my Nike.ca pair finally came in. First impressions, the tumbled leather on my pair at least isn't that great, it's comparable to the 72-10s tumbled leather where it's a little stiff and not plush/crease when you press
your finger down onto it. My left shoe I think is really well made, the elephant print on the front and heel are lower than the elephant print on the right shoe. Other than that they're not bad and I'm finally happy to
own a Black Cement 3 with Nike Air on the back.
You need to get a job at Nike!!!

Anybody else's pair from kixfiles still hasn't arrived yet? Have no idea what's going on with mine. Stayed a week saying accepted and now another week saying processed through Hong Kong post..

got mine in today, from the 2nd batch of orders . size 12

I ordered mine on the 1st of this month.. sure is taking forever..

7-21 days is the shipping, first class.

express and you woulda had em awhile ago

mine took about two weeks and I got my tracking the 14th of February and they just arrived yesterday

7-21 days is the shipping, first class.

express and you woulda had em awhile ago

mine took about two weeks and I got my tracking the 14th of February and they just arrived yesterday
Thanks! My tracking was the 13th so hopefully I'll get em soon

Its kind of wild that (to me) 2015-2017 belonged to adidas, now nike has completely taken back the shoe game in the matter of months.

Although I feel the overall quality on this release is quite good, the thing about the retro 3s that get me is that they can'y consistently cut round tongues. Been like this for a while now. Luckily a couple pair of mine are fairly round. But those bumpy ones are just so lame...

Does anyone feel that this run a tad to big. I’m a true to size 9, but I have so much room by the toe

Got mine in my TTS and its an exact fitted fit (not much room, but not tight either), so I dont think they run big, pretty accurately TTS imo. Some people think its a bit tighter up front of the shoe (but roomier than the TB3s). Do you wear. size 9 for most of your Jordans? I just dont think these 3s run big at all especially compared to other Js. But hey everyones foot is different.

Its kind of wild that (to me) 2015-2017 belonged to adidas, now nike has completely taken back the shoe game in the matter of months.

Incredible recovery. I totally doubted the comeback. Everything was an easy cop and all the kids at the mall were wearing Adidas. I think there is a whole young generation that Nike and Jordan brand are gonna have a tough time being as relevant to as this past couple of generations, but maybe they can just bring back all these heavy hitters like bc3 and bred 4 so that sense of classicness (is that even a word?) and greatness can continue.

Nike blew it’s load too soon though. Besides Shadow 1’s (April) and Concord XI’s (October), what are they dropping that’s going to sustain the momentum?
i think with the steady released of AM270 (very nice kicks, and cheaper than UB) katrina's, the epic react (if it blows up like they assume it will), they may be able to keep it going. As you mentioned, the shadows and concords are easy, but they might have something else up their sleeves. look at the bred toe, those were random, but a hit nonetheless, as well as the gold toes. Me personally, i'm glad they are slowing down, my wallet is looking at me crazy right now LOL.

Incredible recovery. I totally doubted the comeback. Everything was an easy cop and all the kids at the mall were wearing Adidas. I think there is a whole young generation that Nike and Jordan brand are gonna have a tough time being as relevant to as this past couple of generations, but maybe they can just bring back all these heavy hitters like bc3 and bred 4 so that sense of classicness (is that even a word?) and greatness can continue.
I agree with you, everything was a relatively easy (except WC3's, PG's, OVO's). Bringing back classics is almost their only option. 2019 they are already saying they are bring back bred 4's.

Although I feel the overall quality on this release is quite good, the thing about the retro 3s that get me is that they can'y consistently cut round tongues. Been like this for a while now. Luckily a couple pair of mine are fairly round. But those bumpy ones are just so lame...

This bugged me it was like this in nikes official images I couldn't believe it

Back
Top Bottom