• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
The discount code is pinoe77

Here is the screenshot. They said it would only be up for a limited time Screenshot_20171111-101049.jpg

Really? I haven't heard that before and I thought he was quite trusted. If it turns out like that, I'll raise a certain type of storm.

Really? I haven't heard that before and I thought he was quite trusted. If it turns out like that, I'll raise a certain type of storm.

I mean I’m sure you can search back but before he really blew up just last year he was supporting quite a few fake sellers and that includes 2muchsol

Just copped my 11s now finally on to this next release. Copping these for the whole family this time.

There's only two or three pre-order sites that I know for a fact are legit. I know cause I've used them before.

I'll go with one of them as opposed to some of these others. It seems like there's a new one popping up just about every other day. Not saying they're all fake, but I'd rather not take a chance.

3peat Chicago disabled comments on their instagram posts for black cement 3 preorders. I wonder why they did that.

Man, ya'll got me noid af right now! I have never done a preorder before, but I felt like it was solid after seeing other preorders from them arrive to customers with no issue.. Not sure what do now.. Might keep the order and if it's bunk we'll all know for sure and I'll put them on heavy blast.

With so many fakes/grey market shoes taking over the world these past few years, not buying from a 100% legitimate source is risky AF and simply not worth it. Even if you actually receive the pair you may not even know it's legit.

Yeah, I'm not preordering anything. On another note, I'm hoping we see pics sometime soon? The more they keep them under wraps, the more I think somethings up...

Yeah, I'm not preordering anything. On another note, I'm hoping we see pics sometime soon? The more they keep them under wraps, the more I think somethings up...
Yeah I'm thinking that also.. I'm not trying to be negative but men size pics are usually around by now.

Yo we expected or thought Katrina 3 this November 2017 yet pinoe said may 2018....hope 2/2018 blk cem 3 aren't delayed

Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom