What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
One of my friends and I are obsessed with figuring out how some of these have really nice upper material and some have dull and harder uppers. Yours look like really nice soft leather. Do you mind telling me what the code is on the top right corner of the label inside the tongue? Mine say LN3 on them. Should be like LN something.

Um....not much to figure out really. Different factories, different production lines within the same factory, different batches of materials, etc. With at least 200K pairs made, any correlations you make would be just that, a correlation, and not a statistically significant sample size.

Um....not much to figure out really. Different factories, different production lines within the same factory, different batches of materials, etc. With at least 200K pairs made, any correlations you make would be just that, a correlation, and not a statistically significant sample size.

I didn't ask anyone to explain how manufacturing works. I understand the numbers. It's just for fun, more like superstition.

I didn't ask anyone to explain how manufacturing works. I understand the numbers. It's just for fun, more like superstition.
He legit answered your original post with a good explanation. What was the point of asking the question if you didn’t want an answer?

He legit answered your original post with a good explanation. What was the point of asking the question if you didn’t want an answer?

This was my only question: Do you mind telling me what the code is on the top right corner of the label inside the tongue?

Did the other dude who the question was not directed to answer this question? NO

One of my friends and I are obsessed with figuring out how some of these have really nice upper material and some have dull and harder uppers. Yours look like really nice soft leather. Do you mind telling me what the code is on the top right corner of the label inside the tongue? Mine say LN3 on them. Should be like LN something.

Mine says LN3 as well, even on my double up pair. One from Nike and the other from Finishline, as others have said its honestly random for what you get.

Alright to bring back the mold and shape question...

If the "worsening" of retros due to the fact that they're more massively produced or maybe the original factory workers are no longer the ones doing it? I can't see how there is an actual mold unless it's a Foamposite or something or that nature. I'm under the thinking these shoes are either still hand made and stitched together to this day or assembled through machinery.

If they ever do bring back the original shape, mold, etc. down to the T back, what would be the actual reasoning and why?

Mine says LN3 as well, even on my double up pair. One from Nike and the other from Finishline, as others have said its honestly random for what you get.

Cool thanks. Appreciate the info! Wore mine to work too, and whenever I don't wear them, I wish I did.

Got punched in the face the other day and going back to school later, got a small black eye is it the best time to UNDs these boys for distraction lmao

Im tryna save face lmao f yall for trolling lmao, im kinda tall 6'3 so i aint worried about getting robbed I just got ambushed thats it plus the dude is a fit muslim so its aight Guess ill wear some vans the first day back lmfao

Im tryna save face lmao f yall for trolling lmao, im kinda tall 6'3 so i aint worried about getting robbed I just got ambushed thats it plus the dude is a fit muslim so its aight Guess ill wear some vans the first day back lmfao
A fit Muslim?
Wth does that even mean :lol::lol::lol:
You got punched on by a dude with a bean pie?

You better just wear some sandals then

Back
Top Bottom