What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
2-3 pairs for me, never want this shoe outta my life, haven’t bought a pair since the bred 1’s and it feels hella good putting the energy of stressing over releases to better things, like self improvement

Take it from me young guys(16-20) I came to this site mad young 15-16 if i remember right, I’m 23 now, barely post, barely creep, unless its a shoe that has high sentimental value to me, dont get me wrong the shoes i do have i value and i still whip em out often enough cause I like em and to get my kids a little hyped (I’m a high school teacher)

Let me wrap this up, what im tryna tell you younger guys is never get to high never get to low at the end of the day they are pnly sneakers, and they shouldnt be the source of your happiness, you get em or you dont move on, all the negative energy people get afterwards let it go read a book, lift weights, live life, theres levels to this shh

[\rant]

2-3 pairs for me, never want this shoe outta my life, haven’t bought a pair since the bred 1’s and it feels hella good putting the energy of stressing over releases to better things, like self improvement

Take it from me young guys(16-20) I came to this site mad young 15-16 if i remember right, I’m 23 now, barely post, barely creep, unless its a shoe that has high sentimental value to me, dont get me wrong the shoes i do have i value and i still whip em out often enough cause I like em and to get my kids a little hyped (I’m a high school teacher)

Let me wrap this up, what im tryna tell you younger guys is never get to high never get to low at the end of the day they are pnly sneakers, and they shouldnt be the source of your happiness, you get em or you dont move on, all the negative energy people get afterwards let it go read a book, lift weights, live life, theres levels to this shh

[\rant]

Priorities and changing interests is just life. Theres people twice your age still obsessed with kicks and thats okay. You're preoccupied with your new career currently and thats also okay. But it doesnt make you more mature or enlightened the fact you've lost interest.

I mean people get rich to have car collections and batman collections thats nastalgia from their youth. Theres no right or wrong to life. People get obsessed with shoes, women, jobs, and if its causing more negavity then positivity in my life I would say thats the sign I'm having priority issues. Thats much bigger then j's.

Its not elightened and im not trying to seem as im better off than anyone, just saying guys grind and achieve your goals, i used to be that young naive guy thinking having a massive collection was going to bring me happiness, boy was i wrong

And what i said or meant to highlight is down get to down if you dont get the shoes and to dont get to happy if you do and become complacent theres always more to achieve.

Just tryna out on for the youngings out there

Priorities and changing interests is just life. Theres people twice your age still obsessed with kicks and thats okay. You're preoccupied with your new career currently and thats also okay. But it doesnt make you more mature or enlightened the fact you've lost interest.

I mean people get rich to have car collections and batman collections thats nastalgia from their youth. Theres no right or wrong to life. People get obsessed with shoes, women, jobs, and if its causing more negavity then positivity in my life I would say thats the sign I'm having priority issues. Thats much bigger then j's.
I'm more amused to see a 23-year-old say, "take it from me, young guys..." That's not meant in a mean-spirited way whatsoever toward hypebeast5. It was my birthday yesterday. I won't say how old I am now. But that statement made me choke on my lunch :rofl:

I'm more amused to see a 23-year-old say, "take it from me, young guys..." That's not meant in a mean-spirited way whatsoever toward hypebeast5. It was my birthday yesterday. I won't say how old I am now. But that statement made me choke on my lunch :rofl:
Yeah my reply started with commenting on a 23 year old giving advise to people 3 year younger but then I was like let me not go there lol.

Not a fan of the OG shape either. Looks uncomfortable too

IMG_8001.GIF

A month before they drop? It's not like we can download the shoe. Leaking the pics nowwon't hurt anything but jordans feelings if they look off.

There's no way these are still in production...

Wouldn't December be two month before they release in February

Back
Top Bottom