What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Sorry bout that man. I didn't hear bout ne1 coping them either. Did u get past the credit card information page? Thats as far as I got b4 i checked myself & shut the impulse off. First time in cart it said [Payment Option - Free] i clicked checkout & it bumped the shoes & me out of cart. I went back & added it to the cart again & the 2nd time the credit card payment option was available. i clicked on that & clicked check out & got 2 the credit card form page.

I entered credit card info and it wasn’t accepted. I tried Apple Pay and ditto. No worries, I appreciate the effort to help.

some sizes still there, on the sheikh app

B960DB1E-FD36-4EFA-A83E-F8F319A0913B.png
0AC240FA-9D7B-41C9-B1E3-B4CFB5FAB562.png
60942841-EFD5-4A2D-B13E-7249AA538C62.png
DFDBD705-9874-4389-B5EA-CF9F706A70BB.png

undsd last night for dinner and a movie with my lady and damn these things are uncomfortable! I was so surprised. was wearing my '13 fire reds all day and it was night and day. was thinking maybe cause my fire reds are BROKEN in but i undsd my city of flight 1s the weekend before and those things are really comfortable. I'm really disappointed

Would like to hear more about this. I find these one of the most comfortable 3s I own, and VERY comfortable for a retro. Did you get the wrong size or are you wearing them without the insole or something?

^^^^^^^I cosign with this. I did about 2 mile walk around SF from going up hills and just walking on concrete sidewalks and I have to say, these things are the most comfortable things in the world. Not bad but not great but then who wears these for comfort anyways.

Back
Top Bottom