What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
got my first ever pair of AJ3 today. Noticed it has a tiny drop of glue on the front midsole. Not bad by any means, any idea how to get it off? very small/minor and probably not noticeable to anyone at all but still annoying

Alcohol on a q-tip can probably get it off.

He’s only a hero if he starts doing it for NTers for a small price or free :lol:

That Part I inquired about a sole swap. Just a swap and he said it's be 250. 200 if I removed the soles myself but didn't glue. For price of materials etc. I was like "dude at that point and it's a just a glue and stitch job" 200 bucks for that is way too much.

It’s a shame knowing this is what we should of got from JB.

BA5BA82B-418D-4578-8189-03C121700264.gif

Men In Black.gif

Screenshot (41).png

I couldnt picture how it could be done, thought about trimming but it didnt make sense, thought about just waiting forever for a pair of OGs to show up on eBay and sole swapping, then I just thought about giving up but here we are. My dream is reality now and Im in shock.

All of a sudden I NEEED a pair of BC3s. This is weird.

That Part I inquired about a sole swap. Just a swap and he said it's be 250. 200 if I removed the soles myself but didn't glue. For price of materials etc. I was like "dude at that point and it's a just a glue and stitch job" 200 bucks for that is way too much.
Bro try checking out a dude on IG called mjow1999. I’ve dealt with him when he did a sole reglue/made the outsole icy on my DS ‘00 space jams 11s. Price was decent and I was happy with his work. Only bad thing is he gets booked often so the wait is a problem. Overall, dude is legit.

Someone send that photo to Nike

They clearly would be using less material overall in creating these, that only benefits them (less padding/EP)

Back
Top Bottom