• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Don’t do it.

DS BC3’s from 2001 are only good to display at this point (unless you’re planning to soleswap them with a 2018 pair). The midsole will literally disintegrate the moment you put any weight on them.

Now if the 2001 BC3’s have been consistently worn over these 17 years, there is a CHANCE (slim one) that they’re still wearable.

Problem is the people who still have wearable 2001 BC3’s are like:

B42254C3-91A3-4E3C-86B8-F665E77962A6.gif

This. Even Js from ‘05,’06,07 and ‘08 are just too old at this point. I still have pairs in good condition and I know the second I walk half an hour in them. Walk not run, they will crumble on me.

Only buy ‘00-‘03 3s and 4s for display.

This. Even Js from ‘05,’06,07 and ‘08 are just too old at this point. I still have pairs in good condition and I know the second I walk half an hour in them. Walk not run, they will crumble on me.

I have sneakers from 03-05 that are still wearable. It all depends on the circumstances

anyone know how to get paint off the air bubble on these? It looks like when the shoe was made in the factory they took an extra swipe of the white paint across the air bubble window

anyone know how to get paint off the air bubble on these? It looks like when the shoe was made in the factory they took an extra swipe of the white paint across the air bubble window
Little bit of fingernail polish remover and a q-tip. Just start off light and it will come off.

I have sneakers from 03-05 that are still wearable. It all depends on the circumstances

It’s still a crapshoot even if they were worn properly and taken care of. Not every model but 3,4,5 are definitely prone to turn into dust. It’s a shame since it’s only the midsole but it is what it is. That’s why these things should be worn and not hoarded. When someone decides to finally unDS a pair it may be too late.

Now on the 2018 BC3s. Still haven’t put on my pair. I have a hard time unDSing my favorite shoes even if I can buy more for close to retail.

These were definitely TTS. I ****ed up with the TB3s ordering 1/2 down since some older 3s were a little bigger. That was a big mistake! Last year I wore those and spent the whole day walking around Frankfurt, Germany. The result?

I busted both of my big toenails and I just got them back a year later. Never going 1/2 size down again!

Bought me a pair TTS, fell in love with the correct fit, bought a 2nd pair, and sold my half size down pair.

Last edited:
mochas looking like my katrinas toebox and ep. when we zoom in, it might be a different story:lol:. far away almost all sneakers look good.

i just assumed he meant those mocha 3's ep

video is hard to watch with the constant graphics n sound effects; i enjoyed the conversation though.....

The word graphics are OD but this is one of my favorite sneaker shows. Trinadad james was a great addition. The show is more light hearted and fun. Rich took things a little serious, but you welty gives you that.

Anyone copping the chlorophyll this week?

like how the poster in the bg looks to be taking a pic too; nice, was it on purpose

The word graphics are OD but this is one of my favorite sneaker shows. Trinadad james was a great addition. The show is more light hearted and fun. Rich took things a little serious, but you welty gives you that.
yea it was real good, and i understand that they have to cater to more than my taste; but dude kept going in on the nigels, lol
shocked he chose the top 3's as his favorite project

like how the poster in the bg looks to be taking a pic too; nice, was it on purpose

yea it was real good, and i understand that they have to cater to more than my taste; but dude kept going in on the nigels, lol
shocked he chose the top 3's as his favorite project

:rofl: Bruh. You have good eyes. I didn’t realize that. Wow. I was just over the moon happy to snap a photo of them.

Last edited:

Idk about ‘05,’06,07 and ‘08 being at crumble levels just yet lol. They're just not that old. I honestly don't even think well kept 2001s will just all out crumble on you. Crumbling and cracking/sole separation are different things.

Back
Top Bottom