What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
You know, the BC3 weren't the right shape in '18, and the materials weren't great, the tongue, etc., however, I don't hold as much hate as some of you. I enjoy wearing them and they look great on feet. I'd rather have them than not....at least that's me. When you wear your shoes you get over some of these stupid flaws/characteristics and just enjoy them.
no knock on the 2018s but the leather just isn’t leather. If you held a pair of 01s you’d question the 2018s. midsole a different story tho😂

no knock on the 2018s but the leather just isn’t leather. If you held a pair of 01s you’d question the 2018s. midsole a different story tho😂

100% agreed....not questioning that...just wouldn't dump my pair and be left with nothing like some folks. Of course, to each their own. Would love to have the OG materials for sure some day when JB is backed into a corner and needs to step up the quality. I may be dead by then, but maybe my kids can enjoy....heh.

100% agreed....not questioning that...just wouldn't dump my pair and be left with nothing like some folks. Of course, to each their own. Would love to have the OG materials for sure some day when JB is backed into a corner and needs to step up the quality. I may be dead by then, but maybe my kids can enjoy....heh.
the 3s are having a bit of a resurgence. the unc 3s that released last year were great, and I think these cool grey 3s are great too. I'm liking's the consistency with the shape and the cool grey 3s have an actual nubuck on em.

Snow boots today in the Texas snow

B29F859E-7DBA-4FA7-8981-3651ED7613F1.jpeg
DA9ED580-993E-4A19-9E0C-49D121641BB0.jpeg

I miss the days when they used soft tumbled leather and thin elephant print. Had these and the 2001 Black/Cements. I truly didn’t know how good we had it with retro sneakers back then.

This! It is all about the thin elephant print. This bold/thick elephant print they've been using is embarrassing.

You know, the BC3 weren't the right shape in '18, and the materials weren't great, the tongue, etc., however, I don't hold as much hate as some of you. I enjoy wearing them and they look great on feet. I'd rather have them than not....at least that's me. When you wear your shoes you get over some of these stupid flaws/characteristics and just enjoy them.

Gentry's favorite type of customer. :lol:

I loved my '01 pair. '18 is decent for what it is, but it definitely looks and feels different.

Yea the 2001s were way better, I regret selling my cracked pair before the 18's dropped, I should've sole swapped SMH.

But 18's are certainly durable, they are Tanks. I've worn my pair heavy in all different conditions.

Back
Top Bottom