• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
02DA504F-6DCA-4F01-8328-FE9486F3D4DC.jpeg

Would like to do the same. Do you recommend anyone in particular to do a sole and tab swap? Wanting to do this with my 03 white cement pair as well. Along with a few other shoes. Don't know if I should try with my 1994 pairs as well or just leave them be.

Would like to do the same. Do you recommend anyone in particular to do a sole and tab swap? Wanting to do this with my 03 white cement pair as well. Along with a few other shoes. Don't know if I should try with my 1994 pairs as well or just leave them be.
I've heard rave reviews about smokecitykicks. Make sure you have an extra $40 to send him too.

Fam, my ‘03s white cements are being sole and tab swapped as we speak. Look up refweshedkicks on IG, thats whos doing mine. He has a pair of 94’s pinned to his page that he restored and if youre looking for backtabs, looks up jaysocologist on IG

Fam, my ‘03s white cements are being sole and tab swapped as we speak. Look up refweshedkicks on IG, thats whos doing mine. He has a pair of 94’s pinned to his page that he restored and if youre looking for backtabs, looks up jaysocologist on IG
What donor soles did you use? What’s his pricing?

Back
Top Bottom