What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I’ve always thought that Jordan Brand since letting Gentry go just has crappy designers who have no real talent. They know that ugly Jordans will still sell so they’re not worried. Collabs always look better because they actually are designed well and seem worth $200.

The thing is JB has already gone soooo far past this "coveted and special" idea. They've cranked out countless numbers of poorly executed and criminally produced retros in the the past decade or so and now they want to go back in time to create this "Jordan icon" mystique? Well, their greediness to satisfy the board members with fat checks has deluded the "exclusivity" of the Air Jordan brand.

They really want to go back and make these special again? Well, they should start by dumping all the molds of all their current retros and start over. Go to their shoe vaults, pull out the originals and study and take notes of the actual design and quality of those shoes.

The only people that care about JB making them "exclusive" again are the resellers, I could care less until they actually begin to care about their customers again instead of their bottom line.

Last edited:
I think JB was REALLY lucky that for so many years, the only other sneaker brand it really had to compete with (in terms of hype and attention) was Nike itself. The sneakerhead market for the longest time was pretty much exclusively Nike and JB. Like it or not, Adidas has definitely taken attention away from JB since 2015 or so-the amount of that attention is debatable, but it definitely isn’t non-significant.

I do wonder what would have happened if JB had cut retro production in 2015 instead of skyrocketing it as they did. It probably would have taken a lot of attention away from Adidas as people would still have to camp out for retros.

The increased production started in 2015

I don’t even remember what good retros even came out the last 2-3 years outside of a small hand full

Most of the retros JB has been releasing have been extremely ugly there’s a reason no ones buying them

They have put out some solid re-retros of certain cws:

2015 Aqua 8s, 2015 Bord 7s, and 2016 Space Jam 11s are some of the closest-to-OG retros we’ve had from those models.

For my money even retro+ colorways have been better during 2015-2017 than they were 2011-2014. 2013 and '14 were awful years for all JB retros period. There's only so many times you can get us to buy the same shoes over and over. Plus the new generation didn't see Mike play and don't remember the OGs releasing. Nostalgia plays a big part for JB and it's just not there like it was no matter how many vintage 90s rap tees these kids buy.

The Michigan PE's

6tag-2670724189-1675705980647945041_2670724189.jpg

I'm expecting the same damn shoe, but with white and red Nike accents. Also, the ridiculous red sock liner. I don't know, I might not even cop now, y'all.

Last edited:
Jb trying to make a comeback but to me it's to late after all them terrible cw they trying to hard like it's our fault that nobody wanted the trash they put out.

I'm just wondering how hard it would be to get that tongue customized to hide the liner
I guess you would take some of the padding out of the back of the tongue, pull down the lining a little and have it stitched back up? Hoping of course you don't screw up the shape and jumpman on the front.
Id just screw it all up, and wouldn't trust anyone else with my pair. :lol:

You can mess up a little on the shape though and probably get closer to the OG look anyway

And the jumpman placement these days leaves plenty of room for it

I don't know... I might have to if it's like those michigans

Just dropping a shred of hope here but if you look at those mvp xxx2s, you can barely see the red lining. Maybe far fetched but they may give the BC the same look..?

Back
Top Bottom