What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
those appear to be an actual original pair...

either that or da "Air Jordan III by Nike" is fooling me... that's original time period font..
Nah nothing like the original. They don’t have OD ep up front but look at the banana shape. Also the originals had the bold Nike font. Only the 94 and 01 pairs have the skinny font.

Nah nothing like the original. They don’t have OD ep up front but look at the banana shape. Also the originals had the bold Nike font. Only the 94 and 01 pairs have the skinny font.
But that EP is perfect, so they obviously know how to do it and what it looks like, why can't they do that on the 2018's!!!!! Makes no dam sense. Give us something to make it look like OG's.

What’s taking so long to release the actual pics? Just get it over with, so everyone can get their tears out and move on to buying anyway lol

JB prob gonna milk the hell outta these like they did with the banned 1s

IMG_2417.JPG
Just dig up my countdown pack. These things are beat!

Attachments

• IMG_2417.JPG
    IMG_2417.JPG
    272.5 KB · Views: 20
Missed out on the Jordan 5 metallics that dropped on nike.ca's flash sale last night. Now my thirst for some OG Bc3 is even worse!

I'm so glad I'll be able to cop these on discount since everyone hates them.

Thank y`all for helping me save money :wink:

You know damn well thats not gonna follow through.. especially when they making these and the concords limited

My favorite 3's are the whites by the way. I just joined the thread for discussion

You know damn well thats not gonna follow through.. especially when they making these and the concords limited

My favorite 3's are the whites by the way. I just joined the thread for discussion
That supposedly doesn’t start until after March.
Makes sense because everything at least until February is either waiting to be shipped to retailers or is already there.

Hopefully these at least see desktop like the WC4s did

Makes sense because everything at least until February is either waiting to be shipped to retailers or is already there.

Truth

that isn’t them. No tumbled leather and the Nike Air is painted on.
That pair, as well as the pair on the Nike t shirt is this sample from 2014
5CFF56E2-C289-4EA2-B9BE-27CADD3A5B5E.jpeg
Yup your right, IT sucks though because it shows they know how to come legit with the EP height on the front, and the refuse to do it on the released pair

I believe the decrease in production starts after May 31st.

I believe the decrease in production starts after May 31st.

Good, Nike should produce as many of these as they possible could. One of the best :smokin

Back
Top Bottom