What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
So....we've gotten to the point that the complainers are complaining about the complainer haters complaining about them :lol:

Can't wait to check back in a week or two to see where we're at.

we know.gif

Well, like the True Blue 3, as long as I can find pairs with a low cut underneath Nike Air, then I am in for 3. I was able to find decent pairs of the TB3 to my liking in size 9s.

I said "reasonably comfortable" (emphasis on "reasonably") because I know that it's old tech. I'm not asking for V2 comfort. I'm just asking that the toebox leather be good enough that my pinkie toe isn't destroyed every time I wear them.
AKA the reason I had to sell my 2012 Black/Cement IV!

All the comments in the last couple of pages makes me think we should've rallied towards jb/Nike HQ and demand better quality and better designed jordans:lol:

Come on meth and Nelson let's organize an NT march

Man, all I want is 1 pair. I bought a pair off of the 'Bay about 2 years ago that turned out to be fake, that I was able to return and get my deniro back, so I'm glad these are coming out again, this time with NA branding.

Can’t believe I missed that shirt & the restock smh... they’re on eBay for almost $80 which is double retail!

Not bad, these will likely be in a large majority of FTL stores here in th USA so the app raffles will come in handy

Kinda hope they let us use rewards, should have a $20 for FTL

Yeah I was gonna uh, pay for a certain *ahem* service but I don't think I'll be needing that anymore.

Gonna hop on team manual for this one.

Back
Top Bottom