What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Nike display shoe is made in Taiwan but the mass production is made in China I wonder why
DU8XuLxV4AAiPxW.jpg

in case you guys want to know why i'm asking i went to a new shop or at least new to me saw 2 full size runs
all pairs had the stickers on the black part of the box and i seen pics on here like you guys said on the lid top and elephant print part of the box

so it looks like the stickers could be on either part of the box
very strange i dont think this has happened before

True Blue 3's were like this... I've owned 6 pairs of TB3's and 4 pairs had the size tag on the box top lid, while 2 pairs had it on the ep bottom half of box...

I feel like the True Blue 3's were very inconsistent as far as attention to detail/ quality. The size tag is one thing. But of the 6 pairs I had, all size 12 mind you, when I lined them all up together, you would think they would all be petty consistent and similar but no...

I had two pair that were bigger than the rest (almost like they were sz 12.5 or 13). I had one pair where the elephant print on the toe was like an inch thick. It looked ridiculous. And I had one pair that had a blue paint dot on part of the white midsole. Doesn't sound that bad, but all those little issues kinda drive me crazy when spending so much on kicks...

I mean, I know it's impossible to get a pair of jays these days that are close to perfect, but come on... I feel like their quality should be more consistent...

Now don't get me wrong. When I get a pair that are on point and manufactured the way they should be, im super happy and love em. It just shouldn't take a collector 6 pairs to get a decent pair..

Actually, I made a post about the insoles a couple pages back but apparently things like elephant print are much more important than how a shoe actually feels.

No one buys Js for the way they feel. I laugh to myself sometimes when Ive worn Js for a while then put on another kick because of how much better most other shoes feel in comparison. Jordans are like heels for guys, we wear them for how they look even if they kill our feet.

I really don’t like how high the elephant print is around the front. I’m so weak I still want them anyway because it’s one of my favorite shoes ever.

Should I wait for sale or cop I'm debating it might end up on clearance but my size might be gone.
97410010_a1_ven_sc7.jpg

Naw I don’t wear shoes that kill my feet

Killing our feet was a bit of an exaggeration. In general Jordans are bulkier, heavier and much less comfortable when compared to present day basketball shoes. When you take off a Jordan 3 and put on a Kobe or Kyrie you feel a tremendous difference. Not bashing, I wear Js all the time, the 3 is my favorite Jordan and one of my favorite shoes of all time.

Kix Square is legit yeah? I know they been around for a minute but I’ve never bought from them.

Just pre ordered so I hope so :lol:

They slapped NA on the heel of a low top, plastic anomaly... give or take it’s all post 2001 nonsense, let em live whatever lol
Just a complete crying shame in the remaster process the 3 gets totally

My thoughts exactly. Nike/JB cuts so many corners for the shoe that essentially saved them and scored them one of the greatest athletes of all time.

High...
High.JPG

Low....
Low.jpg

These new pairs don't even look like mid tops. I'm just gonna hunt for older releases and swap stuff out. Still on the fence with the 3s but if I'm able to scoop in store I might pull that trigger. In the meantime. I gotta fix my 94s up a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom