Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
j33.jpg

Quick comparison of the toes

Please tell me that being annoyed with this smudge would be insanely OCD and there's no need to think twice about it!:rolleyes Looking for honest feedback (and not sarcasm)....I'm NOT looking for perfection; just a second opinion from other enthusiasts!
20180201_161545.jpg

No smudge but the speckle density is lacking

Please tell me that being annoyed with this smudge would be insanely OCD and there's no need to think twice about it!:rolleyes Looking for honest feedback (and not sarcasm)....I'm NOT looking for perfection; just a second opinion from other enthusiasts!
20180201_161545.jpg

FA07D0DA-1704-4F51-A4BE-2782A7F28490.gif

Thread is moving fast now, but a few pages back I posted a link to it on FTL with a code for $20 off $120 that makes it $100+whatever your tax is:

Thanks for the codes.

You by chance know a code for Champs? I would love to purchase the jacket on there to get my status up without paying full retail on the jacket.

The resell prices for these on IG and Facebook are so downright disrespectful. I hope a million pairs get released on the 17th

If Kix, a reseller shop in HK where they are famous for scalping stuffs, is selling them at retail, then it’s safe to assume that Nike is releasing a big quota for these.

So same amount of retail pairs for the BC3s?

Feel like these have more hype for some reason, even outside of the CW.

Back
Top Bottom