What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Quick? Is anybody’s app keep switching zip codes. I checked into the store closest to me also. Will my chances winning there be better.

When did they switch to a raffle for foot stores? Check in here Tuesday morning it was still FCFS. I take it was Tuesday afternoonish? Damn near missed out on the raffles lol.

thats exactly what it is. You know they have received numerous complaints from punks who do that and how can they prove they sent them real pairs to paypal?

Actual question here, is it possible JB true blues these to where they can be had on discount?
I feel like a bunch dudes are gonna snag up a ton of inventory, thinking to get rich, and then return them back to stores or lowball on resale apps within a month of release.

Quick? Is anybody’s app keep switching zip codes. I checked into the store closest to me also. Will my chances winning there be better.

Just checked. FTL app has an LA zip but I’m in SF.

And for the gold toes it shows “see alternate stores and procedures”

Never seen that before

The other apps are good to go

Actual question here, is it possible JB true blues these to where they can be had on discount?
I feel like a bunch dudes are gonna snag up a ton of inventory, thinking to get rich, and then return them back to stores or lowball on resale apps within a month of release.

I doubt it...these will be like WC4s, way too classics of a colorway to see on discount

When did they switch to a raffle for foot stores? Check in here Tuesday morning it was still FCFS. I take it was Tuesday afternoonish? Damn near missed out on the raffles lol.
For some stores it was raffle from the beginning of this week but I just think more stores were doing FCFS well atlease where I live

Hit on a couple of raffles. Luckily my bro wears the same size so he can cop since I wasn't planning on doubling up or anything.

Can't wait to get these in-hand; they'll look nice next to my '88s.

How’s the fit on these?

I wear a 13 comfortably, but can fit a 12. Won an I store raffle but had to settle for a 12 unless I catch a W on the foot apps tomorrow.

How’s the fit on these?

I wear a 13 comfortably, but can fit a 12. Won an I store raffle but had to settle for a 12 unless I catch a W on the foot apps tomorrow.

ask how these fit.jpg

:rofl:8) (not srs)

Overall it seems like people are happy with their pairs from kickscrew. Hopefully my pair comes the same, it should be arriving tomorrow.

I hope so but not planning on it. I’m doubling up on the black/gold 1’s, then circling back around for these. Worse case scenario I end up paying $40 over retail for these. I’m happy they made these in abundance :smokin

Already have 3 11.5's in my possession.

Just got the call from Finish Line for another size 11. Wondering what I should do.

Back
Top Bottom