What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Has anyone ever got WAITLISTED on the Champs app and actually got the shoe for reservation? I struck out with FTL but am wait listed on Champs.

It has to be because my job has bad reception or something. Maybe thats it lol i just can't believe the plethora of L's i've received this week.

Whoa. Hit with a 0 second headstart. At Champs in Madison Wisconsin of all places. Ok apps; tight I guess. A little surprised I ain't hit here in Milwaukee...but then again, tax ballers are probably full on deck here. Now for SNKRS, and I'm good.

THE REAL MVP

Caught myself stressin' about this release when I should've known better, this seems like a massive release.

You have to be clinically dead to not grab a pair.

Y’all be cooking with those reservations, i have no idea how to work any of that, I feel like I’m missing out lol

Came out of retirement to get these. Honestly this is slight work. Got off work at 730am got to the line of 30 people. some purchasing the aj1's and I was still able to claim my size (13) with no issue. Just to easy and I only waited about 49min to get my reserve. After this I'll go back to the cave and will come out for the concords. So far it's been a yr and only shoe I copped was the royal. I even skipped the gym red 11 which I was dying to get. Now I'm coo about it. I kinda wanna say ehh on these too but I feel ill regret it if I do. My wallet this yr and last year>jbs releases

Guess we all ate
raw

Hit 2/2 10m @ FTL and FTA. Waitlisted 2/4 7m accounts. Struck out completely on Champs 7m. Now I'm debating if I want two pairs LOL.

Back
Top Bottom