What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Wasn’t there someone here lookingnto trade a jth for black cement?

Took 4 wins (sns,end, FA/FL) only need 2 so size 11 gang shoot me a pm. End with the 220 is a no go, hopefully Footaction lets me use this coupon.

How nice would that be? I don't think that will be the case, but I feel like anyone who truly wants these should be able to get a pair. I'm getting my one and I'm good.

Honestly, I didn’t think Bred 13s would ever hit disco but it somehow happened last year.

Anyone know what JB did to make the paint not chip as easily now? My 2012 bred 4s chipped very easily but these recent retros are holding up better

All Ls for me including a 10 minute headstart at FTA. I hate being in LA sometimes. On the other hand I'll be going to 747 tomorrow lol so I supposed it's not too bad in the end. And I also just copped Yeezy 500s and won a pair of BAPE Dames from SNS. Can't be upset even if I end up having to pay resell for these.

Hmm... Maybe it's just me but I have seen a few posts about people in LA having trouble securing pairs, me included. Seems like even the NY dudes are having an easier time.

I'm serious. This shoe is a easy cop for everyone. There should be NO REASON no one couldn't get this shoe. So easy I'm really 50/50 on giving mine back and spending money on car **** come back online and cop a resellers pair who thought he was gonna eat to only catch a L sand which and desperately needs to resell cause his metro pcs bill is due.
If we're being honest I'm starting to feel the same way :lol: I gotta get 2 tires for a truck, oil changed on my car, etc.. minimal stuff but yk lol.

Ik I'll still end up copping in the am though

Anyone know what JB did to make the paint not chip as easily now? My 2012 bred 4s chipped very easily but these recent retros are holding up better

I believe it was tiny oxygen bubbles in the dried paint that were causing the cracking. I believe they probably made the paint denser so we aren’t seeing that problem anymore (it could also be that it is also mixed and applied better nowadays).

makes you wonder if Nike will ever come out with something legit

foot apps are :pimp:

TBH Shiekh had the better system with raffle codes that you had to go in-store to get (or not, thanks to NT Fam), then had to go online to enter yourself into the drawing pool.

Unfortunately Shiekh got SO BANKRUPT that they had to discontinue that online raffle code process..........EVEN THOUGH IT WORKED.

But these Foot Apps have been executed perfectly since they launched

Okay officially

FTL: 2 W Sz 9 (after been waitlisted on both)
FTA: 2 W Sz 5 and 9
Champs: 2 W Sz 9 and 6 (passed on the size since I forgot to take Staten Island mall off lol)

All my wins are within 5 minutes walking distance :smile:

Local Hibbett has a new crew of people so for the 1st time on the last 14 years I didn't get drawn on the raffle. Smh. I guess it's fnl or snkrs online for me. Is there a reason no one shops on fnl.com? That is the only store including snkrs that I have never missed on period.

I feel like a winner with the App reservations.. I am 3 for 3

2016 Space Jams
Win like '82
And..now.. The pair that have escaped my grasp for 30 years...

Cement 3's

Honestly, I didn’t think Bred 13s would ever hit disco but it somehow happened last year.
True. True. I never thought that would happen either. But between this being All-Star weekend, and this pair always being a super hyped pair, I think the BC3's are on a different level when compared. It'd be dope to be able to get a 2nd pair on disco, but I'd be shocked if that happens.

which J's are y'all wearing tomorrow morning to pick up your BC3s? i always enjoy watching everybody flexing on release day

85BAAE27-2463-48F1-9997-C8F9DE91F61A.png

Back
Top Bottom