What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Def not trolling. It's well known and even been discussed heavily throughout this thread and elsewhere on NT. 2011's were trash from the oil spill leather, shiny midsole/wrap, cracking paint, banana shape, Jumpman....should I go on?

Also...we ain't talking about 'wearable'. You can 'wear' Shaq's. :lol:

Let's not clutter and move on.
*Eyeroll* still doesn't mean you have to part ways with the 2011s, but if you say so

Anyone need a 13 and around Stonecrest Mall at 11:30 tomorrow, inbox me and you can have one. I hit on 2 and don't need the other one.

Yeah I already confirmed them but I am thinking what will happen if I don't end up going to pick them up. lol

Yeah I hear the system penalizes you if you flake by lessening your odds on future releases but I'm not sure how true that is.

I remember my dumbass skipping on the 2011 pair to cop those Tim Duncan All Black Foams lol....what a fail

its funny how yall bash the old jumpman air jordans now but at that time yall was salivating and loving them

same goes for the white cement iv

next release will probably have superior leather and a nike air box and yall will be bashing these :lol:

"Ya'll" don't mean everyone.

its funny how yall bash the old jumpman air jordans now but at that time yall was salivating and loving them

next release will probably have superior leather and a nike air box and yall will be bashing these :lol:
This.

I wear my 2011s every other day :lol:
Some people just got a complex

You just get out the joint bro?

:lol: jk

:lol: :lol: I just been out of the loop for a very long time lol. Once i started working a 9-5 I slowly drifted away from the sneaker culture. It’s releases like this that brings me back in every now and then
(And I miss out every time :lol:)

This thread is moving wild fast :lol:

So I should be able to stroll in at 1Pm and pick up a pair at Footlocker right? Despite them telling me that they already did a raffle?

I find myself bashing sneakers moments after unboxing. I need an exit strategy. Being 33 and still doing this sh** is sad af. :rofl::rofl:

Most of my friends moved on from the sneaker game back in hs.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom