What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Man, I feel you guys ' pain on getting shotty pairs. This reminds me of the True Blue 3's release. My first 3 pairs of tb3's were messed up in some sort of way.
But I ain't gonna lie, my first pair of pre- release bc3's are petty much flawless...
And both pairs of wc88's I have are perfect, i loved that release...

Def return that pair if you can. I'm pretty picky on ds kicks and that is one of the worst flaws I've seen.

20180216_211533.jpg

thought this would finally be the time I hit on SNS or END, but I guess not :lol:

ate well on the footapps though, threw several pairs back into the wild

OK, ok sarcasm noted lol I know im knitpicking but i guess I've been lucky not to have flawed pairs, major or minor

I almost always have a small flaw when I get shoes. It can be annoying but I’m going to trash them anyways

Got an app reserve for FTL for tomorrow. Systematically for FTL, how does It reserve the shoe in store for you? (if anyone knows)

It’s a minor defect but a defect nonetheless. It looks like it’s on the medial side so it’s not that noticeable.

You are right, Its not really, I threw em down and I cant notice them even from close, hopefully my kickscrew pair is flawless

God that sucks to know. Mine should be coming in next week.

Don't sweat it, I bet your good, just my bad luck

Back
Top Bottom