What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Your'e good. It gets glitchy cause of so much traffic, if you got the " Got Em", your'e set. Sometimes it wont appear on your order history in the app yet or an email doesn't come to you right away, but eventually it will......
I hate to be this guy buy. If you see got em It doesn’t mean you copped, happened to me with off white Vapormax said I got them but no charge and I took an L

Interesting... Was pending. I saw a pending charge on my card. Went back after hitting got it. Still showed price so purchased again. Saw another pending card charge. Refreshed snkrs and says sold out. Wow. Maybe the 2nd attempt caused the issue or they straight out sold out. Or maybe they tracked that I got the early release already. Only wanted one pair anyway. Wish u knew what went down here so I know for the future.

I got 2 pairs through SNKRS.

2 Pairs from Hibberts!

My GF helped me out, Im good as long as one pair comes in lol

just copped off hibbets after taking 2 snkrs Ls. Hibbets must of restocked cause the first time around my size wasn't there. whoever posted that hibbets link, you the real MVP! yee!

In and out at FNL :smokin only got to pick between 1 other pair, first one had hella glue on the EP

5A149936-368D-421A-966A-707726E70796.jpeg

Hope everyone got a pair. Got a 9.5 off SNKRS for my brother and going to pick up my 13 at FTL after I finish digesting this eggslut sandwich LOL. I was cooking and realized it was 10am. Burnt a piece of spam because I was on Snkrs tapping..

Nice and easy on SNKRS for me and one little. Finishline is blowing it though for the 2nd little purchase...trying to use this reward dammit!

Back
Top Bottom