What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Nike.com has garbage customer service right now. I ran into that SNKRS app glitch this morning. After going though the errors messgge like 4x, I finally snagged them. How ever the site erased my gift card and the whole payment came from my card. Fast forward to my call back I placed. The girl looks into and returns to say “well um...” then she banged the phone on me. I call back and while on hold they banged on me again. So they hung up twice, didn’t accept their own money and I still don’t even know if I’m getting my order. So horrible.

Same thing happened to me this morning. The app crashed on me about 6x, then it wouldn't let me select a payment option to use my GC. I was thinking about calling to complain, but man I can't be bothered. I don't even know if they'd let me still apply the GC, since the order was already placed.

For those of you that bought one to rock and one to stock, do you like to leave the square size stickers on the insoles of the stocked pair? I used to, but I found the sticker harder to remove if I waited a long time to do it.
We got some guys talking about messed up boxes, and me talking about sticker residue on an insole...
I leave them in and wear the shoe with the sticker on, mostly because I always forget theres a size sticker on the insole.

Jordans are timeless.
old-lady-jordan-61.jpg

I still don't understand why a 46 would equal a 13. They have locations in Berlin and Amsterdam so I would assume European sizing which would make a 46 a 12. Heres a screen shot of btsn
Screenshot_20180217-153412.jpg

What would a 47.5 even be then according to OQs chart it only goes to 46. I'm still gonna say a 47.5 is 13 and I hope it is cause that's what I copped :lol: also most euro sites dont go past 13 so idk
Bro if you are not sure, look inside (tag) of a pair of jays you have on hand in your size. Eu and UK size is on there.

Back
Top Bottom