What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I got the "you're in line" from SNKRS, 5 minutes later, my CC notification come in for the charge from Nike. i have yet to get a confirmation from Nike. I did a chat with them, and they provided me with an order number, so I know it is there, but the SNKRS app never showed "purchased" and no notification to confirm it was. Guessing it was a busy day at Nike...

Anyone cop the vault suit?

Hey buddy, I grabbed the set (jacket & pants), when Nike had the 20% off deal. Got it for $240 less $100 in GCs .70 each out of pocket was a no-brainer. I wasn't sure on sizing, so I went up to an XL in both. Didn't want a repeat of how the pants fit like the AJ1 Royal suit (pants are fitted in those).

The Vault suit is incredible. Really nice. Old school nylon feel. The pants are lined in a fleece material, not a nylon mesh like other Jumpman warmup (wind) pants. I'm 6' 175-180 with long legs and the pants are perfect. Enough room to wear over shorts (which I would do anyway) and not feel overly constricted. A large may have been a snidge too snug. The jacket is a little big and probably would have gone with a large, but I can wear it over some other things if it's cold out (fleece pullover under it, etc). Not worth exchanging.

All in all, VERY happy I grabbed both. I'll wear it when my fiance & I go for walks through our neighborhood. I always wear workout gear to be comfy when we walk. And the pants are definitely that.

Went to check out the aftermath here at the Tulsa mall, they still got full size run sitting on the shelves, end up getting a toddler size since I got one from kickscrews and SNKRS app

Those free throw 3’s **** on the black cements but I’m sleep though
The Free throws were a NRG drop, of course they are gonna have better quality. If they dropped in Black cement numbers they get the same treatment

JRepp23 JRepp23 sounds like you copped for all the “right reasons”, which is a good thing.

But like ol boy said, i shoulda sat this one out. Lol

Im 32, told myself awhile ago I wouldn’t fall victim like that again. So hard to kick this habit tho.

And yeah, i could return em, but lets get real. Lol

I’m with you, only difference is I finally didn’t get sucked in. I said ahead of time I wasn’t buying these because they aren’t good enough. Ended up at an LA mall this afternoon for something else. Was in House of Hoops, saw a pair sitting on the counter. Just out of habit asked if they were gone. Girl said no but raffle winners have till three to pick them up. Habit then made me ask about my size 11. She said I’d likely be good if I waited till three. This was at 2:10. I could’ve kicked around the mall for 50 minutes easy. Instead I replied, eh, thanks but I’m good. Went home. Had addict pangs of second thoughts for about an hour when I got home—because like you, a part of me just felt I should have them. Then was back to normal and glad I saved the $220 (inc tax). Congrats to all who grabbed them and wanted them. One day maybe we’ll get these in proper form and I can be thrilled to buy them. Until that day comes, gentlemen, keep your ear to the grindstone. Good day LOL

Didn’t think it would work but got all 5 pairs shipped confirm just now from snkrs. Different accounts, different cc’s going to the same address

Since everyone was complaining and not having patience with confirmation emails . . I literally just got mines and they shipped. Never worry we aren’t the only ones who wanted the shoes. It’s a million others out there Nike has to take care of as well. Just something to think about next time

PS. Sometimes they also mess up and send you sneaks for free like my AM97 silver bullets. So we have a good relationship :wink:

I got the "you're in line" from SNKRS, 5 minutes later, my CC notification come in for the charge from Nike. i have yet to get a confirmation from Nike. I did a chat with them, and they provided me with an order number, so I know it is there, but the SNKRS app never showed "purchased" and no notification to confirm it was. Guessing it was a busy day at Nike...
Should be in your order history in the app

My jd confirmation email says size 12 and that's the size I ordered.
Some of yall were saying the size chart was UK but I thought it was US.

JD is UK sizing only, I had to cancel an order last night bc of this. You may still be good as a UK size 12 is like a US 12.5 or something.

So this didnt sit like many were expecting?
Since everyone was complaining and not having patience with confirmation emails . . I literally just got mines and they shipped. Never worry we aren’t the only ones who wanted the shoes. It’s a million others out there Nike has to take care of as well. Just something to think about next time

PS. Sometimes they also mess up and send you sneaks for free like my AM97 silver bullets. So we have a good relationship :wink:

Reported
Jk

Way out of control with the nitpicking. As far as shape yeah they don't match 100%. Originals were the same way. People are looking too hard at their Js. Left and right shoes are not made together. There will be differences.
Am I the only one that doesn't see what the problem is? Is it that one is pointy? Is that really a problem???? I'm pretty sure it'll even out after a bunch of uses...

Back
Top Bottom